- Added comment screening. Allows you to pick a screening level per post and also set a default in Preferences.
- Clear Insert Image and Insert Link textfields between uses and set the first textfield as the first responder.
- Added a popup menu that lets the user pick which fields (location, music, etc) they want displayed on the Post window.
- Re-enabled live updating of the Music field.
- Re-enabled option for iTunes links in the body of posts.
- Memory leak patch in previous version causes crashes on Intel Macs running Tiger, so backing out that patch for now.
- Updating now uses the Sparkle Plus framework.
- Enabled autosaving of journal entries.
- Removed memory leak introduced by Leopard LJGroup fix.
- Fixed bug that resulted in corrupted history plist.
- Removed extra freeing of group structure; this was making XJournal imcompatible with Leopard.
- Fixed bug that sometimes caused Font dialog to fail to appear.
- Updated version number, copywrite and credits.
- Added Location field.
- Added Mood text. This allows one to change the mood text that shows up on the page. For example, one could select the Happy mood icon but change the text to say "euphoric." This field is automatically filled in with the default mood text when an icon is selected.
- Added Tag List. For each journal the user selects, the existing tags are downloaded and the dropdown list is populated. When the user selected a tag, it is appended to the Tags field unless it is already there, in which case it is ignored.
- Friends checking made more reliable. Clicking on the dock icon when the friends badge is displayed should no longer open the Entry window.
- Journal dropdown is no longer disabled after first post.
Xjournal (org.speirs.xjournal) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Xjournal 1.0.6. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Xjournal 340.