Changes in revision 14:
- Redesigned fullscreen controls by Steven La. Thanks!
- Add audio output device selection to preferences.
- New no-distraction fullscreen option (blocks menu, dock, task switcher, growl, etc).
- Improve visibility of scrub bar badge.
- Add option to enable equalizers by default and save defaults for the video equalizer.
- Add tab-key to cycle timestamp display modes (shows controls first in fullscreen).
- Remember timestamp display mode (separately for player/playlist).
- Improved Spaces compatibility.
- Fix MPE not opening any new files if all player windows have been closed.
- Fix Fontconfig having to always rebuild its caches when using 32bit and 64bit clients.
- Fix loosing audio when plugging/unplugging headphones.
- Fix on top while playing when a movie is starting.
- Fix MPE not launching when the screenshot save location doesn't exist.
- Fix a bug that would toggle out of fullscreen when playing from the playlist.
- Fix issues with files that contain problematic metadata.
- Fix menu key binding interfering with text input.
New MPlayer and MPlayer-MT build from 7. January 2011 (r32769).
Yoonic Player OSX (com.syqic.yoonic_player_osx) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Yoonic Player OSX 1410.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Yoonic_Player_OSX.app
Bundle Identifier: Yoonic_Player_OSX (com.syqic.Yoonic_Player_OSX)
Minimum OS version: 10.5