Tired of dragging and dropping emails into mailboxes? Try EFA one-click filing. The Email Filing Assistant Pro (EFA) simplifies, accelerates, and automates the filing of emails into mailboxes.
EFA Pro exclusively supports Microsoft Outlook 2011 mail client.
With an ever increasing number of mailboxes and emails, it is often a tedious and time-consuming task to file emails. It is not uncommon for accounts to consist of dozens or hundreds of mailboxes. And the more there are, the more time the user requires to think about the right target mailbox and then to drag&drop the email into it. Especially if it is a sub-sub-sub- mailbox, which requires the user to navigate through a mailbox hierarchy.
EFA solves this problem by analysing the filing history of emails and by considering the user's own preferences. It then makes suggestions of mailboxes from which the user can select from, by simply clicking on one of them, and voila, the email has been filed by EFA.
This saves valuable time when an email needs to be filed and reduces distractions from the actual tasks the user wants to carry out. EFA is really easy to use.
EFA can file individual emails or several emails at once.
Whether you organise your mailboxes by sender or subject, EFA can possibly support you. It offers a number of different filing strategies from which to choose from.
EFA currently supports 9 different filing strategies:
1. Mailbox Creation makes new Mailboxes in the mail client right from within EFA and subsequently files emails. Mailbox Create works both in individual filing and in batch filing mode. This is a great way to automatically build a mailbox hierarchy from scratch. The default name that EFA proposes for a new mailbox is based on the name of the sender of an email.
2. Mailbox Rank is a smart list of past filings. EFA keeps track of past filings, aggregates them and suggests them back to the user. Mailbox Rank is being updated with each new filing.
3. History: Is a list of past filings. Last one first.
4. Favourites. These are set under favourite mailboxes in preferences -> filing. This setting is great if you want to include e.g. particular project folders.
5. Sender. EFA looks into the FROM field of a selected email and identifies in which mail folders other emails from this sender reside.
6. Sender. But if I am the sender, then every other recipient of this email.
7. Recipients, excluding myself. All recipients of a selected email, excluding the user.
8. Subject. EFA can analyse the subject line of a message and propose mailboxes that contain messages with similar subjects.
9. Automatic: A combination of several filing strategies.
Batch Filing: Batch Filing is great to file an entire folder of eMails, such as the Sent Items folder. Select the folder in Outlook, go to filing->batch in EFA and click the 'Set Batch Folder' button. Then, click on the 'Start Batch Filing' button.
New FeaturesShadow Mail Client: EFA can now continuously listen to the mail client and update the filing suggestions. This eliminates the need to press the refresh button in EFA, though the button is still there.
Search for mailboxes manually: You can now type a couple of characters to search directly for mailboxes by their name irrespectively of the chosen filing strategy
EFA Dock: Messages can now be filed from the EFA dock icon menu. EFA can rest in the dock without consuming screen real estate.
Goto Mailbox mode: It is now possible to click on a mailbox name in EFA and EFA will open that mailbox in the mail client.
Redo lets you quickly repeat the last filing for any number of messages.
New Filing Strategies: Automatic and History
The filing strategies TO, CC, and BCC have been merged into Recipients.
Filing messages is now significantly faster. Especially when many messages are filed together in the individual filing mode
Undo speed has been improved
User interface animation improvements and extensions
It is now possible to inspect the index in near real-time, whilst indexing is underway.
Batch filing supports multiple filing strategies
The speed of the 'recipients' indexing mode has been increased.
Mailbox Creation has been significantly improved
Indexing Strategies can now be more finely tuned for senders, recipients, and subjects
Email_Filing_Assistant_Pro (au.com.schulz-software.email-filing-assistant-pro) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Email Filing Assistant Pro.app
Bundle Identifier: Email Filing Assistant Pro (au.com.schulz-software.Email-Filing-Assistant-Pro)
Minimum OS version: 10.6.8
Copyright: Schulz Software