Sign PDF lets you easily sign PDF documents or fill out any PDF forms, and makes electronic document signing as painless as possible.What can you benefit from Sign PDF?
Optimize your paperless workflow
You might have to print, sign manually, scan and send back in the past. Now Sign PDF makes a difference. You don't need to waste any paper, everything can be done digitally and fast.
Easy and lightning fast
It takes only 3 steps to sign a PDF
1. Open a PDF document.
2. Draw, type or insert your signature image
3. Save, print or email the signed PDF files.
Flexible ways to create your signature
You can personalize your signature by several ways.
1. Typing text content, you can customize the font style, color etc.
2. Drawing using trackpad or mouse, and insert the signature with transparent background into PDF easily.
3. Insert any existed digital signature image from your local disk.
Sign PDF lets you insert your signature or image files to anywhere within the PDF.
Content embedded, write into the PDF
Unlike some of other apps, which just create text boxes and annotations that flow above the content and can be deleted in PDF Reader. Sign PDF is actually a simple PDF Editor and form filler either. Text, signature, images you added are embedded into PDF.
Once you save the edited PDF, you can't change the placed text, if you need to edit the document in the future, please save it as project file '.spd' file before saving it as 'PDF'.
Clear and simple interface, all the functions are listed in the toolbar.
Let you add checkmark stamp when you review the PDF.
Record your signatures or images automatically for re-use.
Print the signed PDF document directly from the app without saving and printing from Preview.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! Lighten Software offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
1. Fixed a bug that causes added text move to wrong position when printing the document.
2. Fixed a bug that makes text not retaining in correct font size when zooming in and out.
3. Changed the shortcut to quit drawing mode. Use 'Q' instead of 'Esc' to avoid keyboard shortcut conflict.
4. Other minor bug fixes.
Sign PDF (com.lightenpdf.signpdf) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Sign PDF 1.6.0.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Sign PDF.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2013 Lighten Software Limited. All rights reserved.