What's new in Version 1.2.3
- Fix: Crash when selecting taps.
What's new in Version 1.2.2
- New feature: Displays background activity indicator on footer, which will activate to display when non-user activated tasks are running (like for example tasks run after "brew update" finishes).
- New feature: List all formula dependents. Use the Formula menu or right-click a formula and click "show dependents". Hold Option to show the alternate option "show all dependents".
- Fix: Formulae version display bug.
- Improvement: Some small changes were made to the shell interface, which might fix some scattered bugs reported over time. These bugs are still being monitored.
Note: Some new features might not be translated into your localized version. You are welcome to provide correct translations through GitHub.
Note: Some menu items were marked as "alternate" options to improve consistency with system standards (for example "install with options"). To see and use these items, hold the Option key while the menu is visible.
What's new in Version 1.2.1
- Fix: Bug that caused Cakebrew to ignore the first character typed when searching for formulae.
- Fix: Better display of formulae version
What's new in Version 1.2
- New: Support for Homebrew/bundle. Export and import your Homebrew installation to another machine.
- Fix: Nasty bug that could happen during launch if you had a lot of formulae installed.
- Fix: Version display in installed formulae list
Cakebrew (com.brunophilipe.cakebrew) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Cakebrew 538. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Cakebrew 101.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.7
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2014 Bruno Philipe. All rights reserved.