Chocolat Release Notes
- Oops, remove a few nonsense CSS properties that got worked their way into the css completions yesterday.
- Show code completion even if the full property name has been typed out
- Yesterday's update in case you missed it:
- Actions now default to Python 3 if installed. Use virtualenvs to specify otherwise
- Text -> Insert -> Counter (cmd-alt-3). Inserts 1, 2, 3, ... in multicursor mode.
- Added HTML main element to code completion.
- Added new CSS properties and bleeding edge vendor prefixes
- More memory usage improvements in syntax highlighting.
- Version 3.x added Yosemite support and costs $15 (if you already bought it then please ignore this message). There is no charge to use 3.x on Mavericks.
Chocolat (com.chocolatapp.chocolat) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Chocolat 3.1.7. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Chocolat 0.0.57.
Default Install Path: /Applications/Chocolat.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6.0