iDeveloper - Color Code Converter is a simple application which makes your life as an iOS developer or designer a bit easier. This application allows you to convert Hexcolor (e.g #FF0000) code to (RGB) NSColor and UIColor code.Let us know what you think about this application!
● Type or Paste your Hexcolor code.
● Edit or Choose your color with the color picker.
● Select a color from anywhere on your screen with the color picker (magnifying glass).
● Convert Hexcolor code to NSColor code and UIColor code.
● Copy the generated code to your clipboard in one click.
● Both Mac OSX (NSColor) and iOS (UIColor) code snippets generated.
● Hexcolor code can by typed or pasted with or without the # symbol.
SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS?
✉ Send us an email!
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW
OTHERS IN THIS SERIE
iDeveloper - Icon Generator
iDeveloper - Compatibility Manager
iDeveloper - Color Code Converter (com.untamedinteractive.osx.idevelopercolorconverter) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/iDeveloper - Color Code Converter.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: (c) 2011 UNTAMED interactive www.untamedinteractive.com