iReSign has been redone and is now called iModSign!
Due to a bug in the upgrade code, if you are not already on 3.0 or higher you must manually download and install the new iModSign from: http://iMZDL.com/iModSign/iModSign.zip. Future updates will work automatically.
iModSign works on 10.5+
- iReSign has been rebuilt and is now iModSign!!
- New Name
- New Icon
- New Script
- New User Interface
- Added feature where you can drag an IPA on top of iModSign in the Dock
- Xing out the app now quits the app
- Fixed many apps that previously didn't work
- iOS 5 Compatible Apps Now ReSign
- Added copy and paste in the text fields
- Added browse for IPA
- Added an option to cancel the current job
- Added an option to select which certificate to use.
- Modified the way the about panel works
- Notifies you if your missing AppleWWDRCA.cer
- Notifies you if no certificates are found in keychain
- Notifies you if your trying to start a resign with no apps in queue
- Notifies you if you supplied an invalid IPA (not fully downloaded)
- Notifies you if you try to add another IPA once a job is running.
- Fixed error where the same app will be added to the process as many times as it wanted
- Added an option where the user can select whether they want the resigned app to be the user friendly (rename the signed app based on the .app in the Payload with the version number) or the old way
- Added option to delete original IPA
- Added option to delete Metadata (get rid of notifications of updates in iTunes)
- Added browse button for where the resigned IPA will go
- Added an app updater, which informs you of app you resigned that have an update (only works with apps resigned from iModSign RC3+)
- Added a feature where you can drag a folder full of IPA's into iModSign and it will resign it
- Added a badge where it shows how many apps are in queue
- Added a number count where it shows how many updates are available
- Bug Fixes
- Cleaner and Newer UI
- Drag & Drop IPAs
- ReSign Multiple IPAs at once!
- Open iTunes with them immediately after being resigned.
- Uses one directory called “ResignedApps” to store all the resigned apps. Created on the desktop.
- I will continue to support the development of this application so I added an in-app updater. (Command-U)
- Added the option to save wherever you like.
- Added feature where you can delete from your queue.
- Enhanced error messages.
- Error message don't disturb the queue process.
Help & Credits
- iModSign is developed and distributed by iModZone.
- Follow iModSign on Twitter: @iModSign
- Follow iModSign on FaceBook: fb.com/iModSign
- Need a Certificate & Provisioning Profile? Buy it from iMZDL.com/udid2 as well!
For more information, click here.
iReSign (com.imzdl.iresignv2) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is iReSign 3.0.2.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/iReSign.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6