Save a tremendous amount of time with PaintCode 2.STYLEKIT (new)
The missing bridge between developers and graphic designers, PaintCode is a vector drawing app that instantly generates Objective-C, Swift or C# drawing code.
With PaintCode you can create an app that is truly resolution-independent, using code (instead of large number of image assets) to draw a user interface.
Change the design of your app in seconds. With StyleKits, integration of the generated code into your app is extremely easy. StyleKit is a special Objective-C, Swift or C# class that contains all your drawings, colors, gradients, shadows and other assets. StyleKit can be exported from PaintCode with just a single click, making the design-tweaking process crazy fast.
VARIABLES & EXPRESSIONS (new)
Want to draw a button with multiple states? Circular progress bar? Animated robotic arm? Never-before-seen user interface control? Creating these complex dynamic drawings is usually extremely time-consuming. Not now. PaintCode's Variables & Expressions let you create dynamic, parametric drawings with immediate visual feedback.
SMART SYMBOLS (new)
Draw something on one canvas, then reuse it on other canvases as a Symbol. When you adjust the original canvas, the changes are automatically propagated to all Symbols. PaintCode has the best support for Symbols of any app on the Mac. Using Frames, Variables and Expressions, you can make your Symbols resizable and parametric. This is a very powerful feature for UI prototyping.
Reuse the same color multiple times across your document. Derive a new color from an existing color, forming a permanent relationship. Changing the base color will also change all the derived colors. This unique feature means you can base the entire color scheme of your app on a single color, which you can easily readjust when you like.
Define how your complex drawings behave when resized. Draw a resizable button and retrieve drawing code to draw the button to any size.
PSD, PDF, AI, EPS & SVG IMPORT
Import documents from other drawing apps into PaintCode, transforming them into Objective-C, Swift or C# drawing code.
Vector Drawing Tools
– Rounded rectangles, ovals, béziers, polygons, stars and texts
– Boolean operations on béziers
– Switch between 1×, 2×, 3× and Infinite precision display mode
– Rotation and scaling (with custom origin)
– Automatic pixel alignment
Live Code Generation
– Instantly generates Objective-C or Swift code for iOS or OS X
– Generates C# Xamarin.iOS code for iOS
– Generates SVG
– Simple, readable and straightforward code
– Uses Quartz and Core Graphics APIs
– All your drawings, colors, gradients, shadows and other assets in a single class
– Each canvas generates a drawing method or method that returns UIImage
– Super easy integration of the generated code into your Xcode projects
Variables & Expressions
– Define variables
– Connect variables with position, rotation, visibility and other shape attributes
– Use mathematical expressions to define relationships between variables
– Export your drawings as parametric Objective-C, Swift or C# methods
– Reuse drawing from one canvas on other canvases as a Symbol
– Create resizable, parametric symbols
– Symbols can be nested
– Define resizing behavior of shapes using Frames and springs & struts
– Separate specification of the resizing behavior of each bézier control point
Dynamic Colors, Gradients and Shadows
– You can reuse colors, shadows and gradients across your document
– Any time adjustment, instant updating of all affected shapes
Import & Export
– SVG, PSD, PDF, AI, EPS import
– Code, SVG, PNG, PDF export
– Animated sequence export (GIF or multiple PNG files)
– Multiple drawing canvases in a single document
– Hierarchical color library
– Layout guides, including iOS icon template
PaintCode 2.3 introduces more than 15 new features - this is our biggest update yet!SVG code generation
PDF, AI and EPS import
Completely rebuilt image export
Animated sequence export (as GIF or multiple PNG files)
Copy & paste support from Sketch, Illustrator, Pages and other popular drawing apps
New multithreaded renderer
Live shape thumbnails in the shapes & groups browser
Cut, copy & paste of entire canvases
New way to find out where your library items are used
New, easy way to replace one library item with another
Ability to replace symbol with its content
Improved PSD and SVG import
Canvas arrangement tools
Built-in feedback form
New in 2.3.2:
PaintCode (com.pixelcut.paintcode2) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is PaintCode 23202.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.8
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2015 PixelCut. All rights reserved.