EasyReciter is coming from iOS's EasyReciter. It's a great App to practice language listening and reading.
1.Can reading timestamp from LRC file with the audio files or reading timestamp from SRT file with the video files, and use the timestamp to repeat the sentence.
2.When audio files has no LRC file, EasyReciter can get the timestamp from the mute interval setting.
3.Control the play progress with arrow key in the keyboard.
4.Record voice in continue or demand mode.
1.Provides a variety of convenient playback feature:
1) Through sound waveform indicator, play time becomes visible.
2) Providing continuous or 1~n of times of repetition, and dictation mode. Under dictation mode write down what you while listened and compare to the original text, is the best way to practice.
3) With enhanced reciting capabilities, EasyReciter can hear your speaking follow the reciter.You use this function to control play the next sentence without touch the screen. If you open the playback, you can also hear what you speaking.
4) Oral practice mode provide original sound wave,you sound wave and speech recognition to improving your speaking ability.
2, Enhanced editing features
Your can use enhanced editing function to edit the timestamp of the sound file through finger cut or drag. And also you input some the text with the timestamp.
IMPORTANT!!! For saving the playing information under the MacOS App sandbox, you should open the directory not the mp3 file. After your open the directory the file will be read in drop down list.
1. Add whole file or period replay times control option.
2. Fix the last sentence replay bug.
EasyReciter (com.tgwoo.reciter) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is EasyReciter 2801.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.8
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012-2013 tgwoo.com. All rights reserved.