Bring a Winter Wonderland to your desktop with Let It Snow's realistic snow fall and get into that festive holiday feeling as snow covers your dock and settles on windows whilst you work.
· Realistic snow fall - using a physics engine
· Snow drifts - that build up at the bottom of the screen
· Snow covered windows - snow settles on the currently active window
· Random flurries of snow - so you'd better wrap up warm
· Melting snow - snow disappears after a period of time
A number of preferences let you control how the snow falls:
· Amount - Decide how much snow you want
· Size - Pick bigger or smaller snow flakes
· Speed - Select faster or slower snow
· Flurries - Choose if you more or less flurries of snow
· Thaw - Set how quickly you want the snow to thaw
· Escape bottom - Toggle between snow escaping from the desktop or building up at the bottom of the screen
· Escape sides - Choose to have the snow escape from the sides of the screen, or fall down the sides
· Multicolored - Add a bit of colour to your snow flakes
· Settle on active window - Choose if snow settles on the active window
Let it Snow brings a bit of winter magic to your Mac!
· OS X Lion Sandbox support
· Improved thawing realism
· Reduced CPU usage under certain conditions
· Added more snow
· Better settling of snow on active window
· Removed white flash from start of app
Let It Snow (com.ilialang.let-it-snow) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Let It Snow.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2011 ilia language services ltd. All rights reserved.