Painter 2016 Update 1 - Readme Notes
Painter 2016 Update 1will update the initial release of Painter 2016 to the latest version.
Support for OS X El Capitan
- Lagand performance issues have been fixed.
- Monitorscreen no longer goes black when you exit Split View mode from a Painterdocument.
New color profile available
- The new Corel Painterdefault color profile sRGB_IEC61966-2-1black scaled displays improved contrast for most systems. For moreinformation about the profile, visit the International Color Consortium (ICC)website http://www.color.org/srgbprofiles.xalter#v2.
- (Mac OS X El Capitan) If youexperience color display issues, we recommend you use the new color profile.
The following actions no longer cause Painter2016 to stop responding:
- openinga JPG image, creating a new layer, enabling Pick Up Underlying Color, and then trying to paint with aDynamic Speckle Impasto variant
- (MacOS) opening a RIF file that is created on Windows and contains fonts thatare not supported on Mac
- collapsingshape layers
- committinga transformation to a reference layer
- Youcan now hide visual tooltips by clicking Edit > Preferences> General, disabling the Textand images or Text only option, and restarting Painter.
- You can now flip a selection horizontally orvertically by clicking Edit >Transform > Flip Horizontal or FlipVertical.
- We recommend you use Edit >Flip Horizontal or Edit > FlipVertical only to flip shapes.
- Nowany content that you add to a custom palette during multiple Paintersessions is properly saved with the palette.
- Youno longer need to remove spaces at the beginning of ABR variant filenamesbefore saving the variants.
- Thumbnailsof RIF files display correctly on systems that run both Painter 2015 andPainter 2016.
- The Find more brushes online... control in the Brush Selector nowchanges dynamically when new brush packs are available.
- DitigalWatercolor Dynamic Speckle variants now use the Gel composite method bydefault.
- (MacOS) Launching Painter by opening a file no longer results in an error ifthe Welcome screen is set to open on startup.
ApplicationVersion Number of Initial ReleaseVersion Number of Update 1Painter188.8.131.529184.108.40.2060
Corel Painter 2016 (com.corel.painter2016) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Corel Painter 2016 220.127.116.110. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Corel Painter 2016 18.104.22.1689.
Operating System: Mac
Bundle Information: Corel Painter 2016 22.214.171.1240 Copyright (c) 2015 Corel Corporation
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2015 Corel Corporation