mColorMeter is a screen color picker which displays color values in MUNSELL, RGB, HEX, HSB, XYZ, xyY, Lab, LCH and CMYK formats. Handy hot keys are provided to easily copy color values to clipboard.
1. To "SEE" a color -- mColorMeter is a color picker that shows Munsell notation.
2. Show color values in multiple color models/encodings at the same time.
3. Color management supported -- see color values in just what color space/profile you want.
4. Handy hot keys -- use CMD+LineNo. to copy specified color value.
use Shift+CMD+C to copy color as image.
5. Management of interested colors
Open the "Favorite" colors management window by selecting "Window"->"Favorite" (or CMD+F).
Use Shift+CMD+F to add interested colors to "Favorite".
6. Ability to export "Favorite" colors to adobe color swatch file formats (.ase & .aco)
Fixed crash when accessing Alias files within Sandbox.
mColorMeter (com.dno.mcolormeter) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is mColorMeter 2.3.2.