MacGourmet helps you create and edit recipes, wine notes and cooking notes, easily browse all of your collections, and build your own custom lists for categories like appetizers or desserts and smart lists that keep themselves up-to-date.
You organize your digital photos, you make playlists for your music files. Now bring your recipe organization into the 21st century with MacGourmet. MacGourmet as the best way to organize your recipes! It's like iTunes for your recipes!
MacGourmet also offers the following features:
‣ Easy addition to your collection of recipes found on the web using one-step importing from nearly 100 of your favorite recipe sites, clipping, drag and drop and cut and paste
‣ Many options for printing your recipes
‣ A sample recipe pack for first time users with 80 recipes
‣ An extra large Chef's view for preparing your recipes in the kitchen
‣ Import of MasterCook, MasterCook Mac and Meal-Master recipes (and many other formats)
‣ Flexible recipe scaling
‣ Metric conversion
‣ Many ways to search, including the recipe box search field, find, cupboard find and potluck find
‣ Smart lists that keep themselves updated automatically
‣ Chef's Reference of commonly used cooking information
‣ Publishing of your collections to MobileMe and WebDAV accounts
‣ and lots more!
Recipes, shopping lists, wine notes, cooking notes, and optional meal planning, cookbook building, nutritional analysis, iPhone and iPad apps, its all here, right now, with MacGourmet!
✭✭ We're hard at work on a huge (and free) update with new features, and improved Mac to iOS syncing! ✭✭
Changed for Sandbox compliance
Updated icons, and fixes for retina displays
Mountain Lion Compatible
Removed support for MobileMe
MacGourmet (com.advenio.macgourmet3) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is MacGourmet 03.02.06.00.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/MacGourmet.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6.6