COMLEX Level 2 Performance Evaluation ExamYou will get three free cases with SOAP note.
PROMOTIONAL OFFER – 50% OFF
Making COMLEX PE Exam easier for you -by usmletutoring.com
Sore Throat: A 62 years old male comes to clinic
Numbness & Weakness: A 60 years old female comes to ER
Wrist Pain: A 34 years old female presents to clinic
With in-app purchase you will get 60 most frequently asked cases for COMLEX Level 2 PE Exam. You will get presentations and videos of cases.
Common tips and standardize patient check list included.
This App also covers very important points of PE exam.
Things you need to remember before entering patient room
Formulate Differential Diagnosis based on symptom
How to start case and take HPI
Dealing with difficult patient and challenging questions
What to remember before starting physical exam
Physical exam, Closure and SOAP note
It will help you to learn all three axes of PE exam.
1. Patient Presentation Axis
Standardized patients in ambulatory and emergency medical settings.
2. Osteopathic Medical Practice Axis
Each case will teach you about Physician-Patient Communication, Interpersonal Skills and Professionalism through discussion.
3. Clinical Content Axis
Most frequently asked 60 cases and videos.
1. CVS: Hypertension, Palpitations
2. RS: Sinusitis, Sore Throat, Chronic Cough, Hemoptysis, Shortness Of Breath
3. GIS: Acute Abdomen, Constipation, Diarrhea In Male, Dysphagia, Hemetemesis, Janudice, Epigastric Pain, Nausea And Vomiting, Melena, Lower GI Bleeding
4. GU:Burning Micturition, Dyspareunia, Erectile Dysfunction, Difficulty In Urination, Amenorrhea, First Ante Natal Visit, Hematuria, Heavy Menstrual Bleeding, Hot Flushes, Vaginal Discharge
5. CNS:Dizziness, Headache – GCA, Headache-SAH, Headache–Meningitis, Headache – Migraine, Frequent Falls, Hearing Loss, Insomnia, Loss Of Consciousness, Memory Loss, Numbness And Weakness, Acute Vision Loss
6. Pediatrics:Diarrhea, Epistaxis, Vomiting, Fever
7. Musculoskeletal System: Ankle Pain, Elbow Pain, Heel Pain, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Joint Pain, Shoulder Pain, Wrist Pain, Hip Pain
8. Additional cases: Diabetes Follow Up, Sickle Cell, Domestic Violence, Insurance Check Up, Sad Mood, Weight Gain, Weight Loss, Pain Seeking Behavior
This app requires internet connection, wifi recommended.
Disclaimer: www.usmletutoring is not affiliated with NBOME (National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examination) or any other agencies. Patient's names are for educational purpose and there is no relation with any living persons.
COMLEX LEVELPE (oepl.comlex-level-2-pe) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/COMLEX LEVEL 2 PE.app
Bundle Identifier: COMLEX LEVEL 2 PE (OEPL.COMLEX-LEVEL-2-PE)
Minimum OS version: 10.7
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012 SPEC. All rights reserved.