DLS-MIDI-Synth is a front end for the built-in Apple OS X DLS synthesizer. It can be used with any MIDI program or directly with a MIDI keyboard. It turns your MAC computer so to speak, in a 16-channel MIDI expander.
Functions of the DLS-MIDI-Synth:
1. Load and manage SoundFonts in *.dls und *.sf2 file format.
2. Direct connection to an MIDI port or set up a virtual MIDI port.
3. Control of the integrated room effect.
4. Mixer for all 16 MIDI channels.
5. Audio is outputted via a freely selectable audio hardware (including single outputs)
6. In the output section, an adjustable peak limiter is integrated.
7. Exporting and importing all settings by *.dlspatch files.
1. Fixed a crash when the app is started with a document
2. SoundFonts can now be organized into sub-directories
3. Symbolic links within the SoundFonts directories are followed
DLS-MIDI-Synth (de.assoftware.dls-midi-synth) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is DLS-MIDI-Synth 1.0.5.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.7
Bundle Information: DLS-MIDI-Synth 1.0.5, (c) 2015 A.S. Software
Copyright: (c) 2015 A.S. Software