Professional Virtual Analogue Synthesizer ::: check nlogmusic at YouTube :::
NLogPoly Synth app is a polyphonic and multi-timbral virtual analogue synth with optional free plug-in version (Audio Unit & VST, see below). For set-up support, please use email!
You have 8 synths in one and each itself is polyphonic. Each synth has 4 OSCs, 2 FILTER, 4 ENVs & 4 LFOs plus its individual effect bank. In multi-layer set-up you have thus a polyphonic hyper-synth with 32 OSCs, 16 FILTERs etc.
Plug-In version supporting Audio Units and VST (OS X only) for direct integration into Apple's Logic Studio, GarageBand, MainStage, Steinberg's Cubase, Presonus' StudioOne or Ableton's Live etc. can be downloaded at http://www.temporubato.com/plugin
for free. The plug-in version requires to have NLogPoly Synth already installed.
Exchange sound patches with iPad app "NLogSynth PRO" and read patches from iOS app "NLog MIDI Synth."
The synth supports Apple's CoreMIDI and CoreAudio technologies, so all compatible devices can be used.A PROFESSIONAL GRADE SYNTH224 FACTORY SOUNDS
including fresh new sound set by the trance producer 7 Skies (www.7skies-music.com)
ENDLESS options for SOUND EDITING
- Over one 150 parameters and options
- Store up to 96 own edits in 3 user banks
- Internal floating point engine
- Highly efficient sound algorithms
FAT & RICH SOUNDS
- New filter implementation for SMOOTH and JUICY control with 7 FILTER types
- UNISONO mode for parallel sounds with detune, delay and panning control
SOUND editing features ===
4 Oscillators with 20 waveforms:
- classic analogue SIN, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE and SQUARE
- 16 additional carefully designed wavetables
True PWM pulse-width modulation
- Modulated by LFO or envelope
- Sinusoidal and complex waveforms
- Modulation by LFO and envelope
- Old school electronic effect
- Individual modulation by LFO and envelope
2 Filter with 7 filter types
- Low Passes, High Passes & Band Passes
- Finest sweeps and smoothest cutoff tuning
- Carefully resonating
- 12 & 24dB option for steepness
4 Envelope generators
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release
- Velocity controlled attack time
4 Modulation LFOs
- 4 waveforms
- Sample & hold
- Fade in delay
4 Modulation slots each modulating 3 destinations
- Stereo delay with cross-feed and damping filter
The Audio Units logo is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Global Transposition (in "Sys/Pitch")
New "NLog Mini" Sound Bank included
Import / Export Patch Banks
Arpeggio Sync from MIDI Clock
"Wheels" & "XY" settings merged to "Control"
"Perf" settings renamed to "Knobs"
Improved arpeggio performance
Wav Recording increased to 4 min
Adopting Sample Rate changes in processing
Improved Oscillator Running Phase (in "Sys/Pitch")
NLogPoly Synth (com.temporubato.nlogpoly-synth) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.