Organize your photos and videos in minutes with Silent Sifter.
If you are suffering from digital photo overload, you can get organized and stay organized with Silent Sifter. Tell Silent Sifter what you want, and let it do the tedious work.Perfect for you if
You aren't happy with how your photos are organized, but are dreading cleaning them up
You have a camera, smartphone, or SD card full of files and need to clear some space
You have your Photos or Videos stored in multiple places and wish they were centralized
You aren't sure which files you have copied from your camera and which you haven't
You have multiple cameras and want all of their photos organized
You are a photography enthusiast or professional and want to organize your vast library of files into a custom structure (By Camera, Date, Type, RAW vs JPG, etc)
Organize by year, month, camera, resolution, file type, or whatever custom structure you want
Import from multiple cameras directly to your organized structure
Filter out files you don't want
Rename files to whatever you choose
Automatically removes duplicates and prevents file collisions
Supports Photos, Videos, RAW files
iPhoto input/output support
Photo Booth input support
Easy to set up
No manual work needed to organize your files
Silent Sifter remembers your settings
Connect your camera again, and with one click import, organize, rename, filter all of your files exactly how you would like
Same files on your camera? No problem, Silent Sifter will detect the duplicates and only copy new files.
◦ One click organization
◦ Customized folders
◦ File renaming
◦ Photos and Videos
◦ Multiple inputs
◦ Multiple outputs
◦ Camera import
◦ RAW files
◦ File filtering
◦ Dropbox and gDrive support
◦ iPhoto and Photo Booth support
◦ Automatic monitoring and organization
◦ Filename collision prevention
◦ Fast file processing and copying
◦ Non-Destructive: Silent Sifter does not change EXIF data on copies, and does not modify the original files
◦ Photo Formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, AI, PSD, JPEG2000, XCF, BMP, ICNS and a multitude of other formats.
◦ RAW Photo Formats: CR2, CRW, NEF, ERF, RAF, 3FR, DCR, RAW, DNG, MRW, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, MOS, ARW, SR2, X3F*, KDC*, PPM*, ARI*, SRF*, BAY*, CAP*, IIQ*, EIP*, DCS*, DRF*, K25*, FFF*, PTX*, R3D*, RWL*, RWZ*, SRW* and a multitude of other formats.
◦ Video Formats Supported: MOV, AVI, MPG, MP4, MTS*, MKV*, VOB*, M2TS* and a multitude of other formats.
◦ Date Created: When organizing or renaming files using create date, uses the EXIF/Photo Metadata if available, otherwise last modified date.
◦ Dropbox and gDrive inputs and outputs require the respective Mac clients for those services.
◦ Performance: When duplicate detection is enabled, once your files are analyzed for the first time, each subsequent sift operation will process approximately 1000 photos per minute**
◦ Device Support: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Smartphones, Digital Cameras connected via USB, SD Cards, External Hard Drives, Network file shares, local folders
Basic Support only, i.e. limited metadata available on these file types (resolution, camera, duration, etc).
Varies based on processor speed, memory, drive location, etc, and first sift operation may take quite awhile for large photo collections
Questions, suggestions, feedback, or having trouble? We would love to hear from you, here's where you can find us:
» Support: https://vector15.uservoice.com/
» Twitter: http://twitter.com/vectorfifteen
» Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vectorfifteen
Ability to use date formatting on metadata date fields, e.g. Tiff.DateFormat, Exif.DateTimeDigitized, GPS.DateStamp, IPTC.DateCreated, and IPTC.DigitalCreateDate
Added support for migrated iPhoto libraries
Added support for Photos.app as an input
Silent Sifter (com.vector15.silent-sifter) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Silent Sifter 3.1.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.8
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2013 Vector 15. All rights reserved.