What's New on CotEditor 3.1.4
- Update cot command-line tool:
- Enable using wildcard for file path argument.
- Fix an issue where the application crashed by the Highlight command under the condition when the find string is a invalid regular expression pattern even the regular expression is turned off.
- Fix an issue where the application could crash on El Capitan when a side inspector is about to open.
- Fix an issue on the text search where the single text search couldn't find the word intersects with the current selection.
- Fix an issue where the metadata of a custom theme cannot be edited.
- Fix an issue where the background of the line number view was drawn with wrong color when entered to the fullscreen mode.
- Fix an issue on the regular expression Replace All with multiple selections where user cancellation didn't stop search immediately.
previous release notes
© 2017 CotEditor Project
CotEditor (com.coteditor.coteditor) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is CotEditor 3.1.4. The most popular version of this application used by our users is CotEditor 2.5.3.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.8
Copyright: (c) 2005-2009 nakamuxu (c) 2011, 2014 usami-k (c) 2013-2016 1024jp