What's New on CotEditor 3.0.3
- Add the following encodings to the encoding list (To activate new encodings, restore default once in Preferences > Format > Edit List.):
- Arabic (Windows)
- Greek (Windows)
- Hebrew (Windows)
- Adjust glyph size calculation.
- Improve performance of Find All and Replace All.
- Disable customizing key bindings for window tabbing actions (Because it's impossible to handle them correctly.)
- Update “Swift” syntax style to add some missing keywords.
- Improve error message on script error.
- Fix an issue where default syntax style didn't highlight document until the first save.
- Fix an issue where selection range after some text actions was wrong.
- Fix an issue where document icons were blurry in non-Retina display.
- Fix an issue where status bar layout collapsed if status line overflows.
- Fix an issue where document theme reloaded unnecessarily on the first time Appearances pane display.
- Fix an issue where application could crash when script was failed.
- Fix an issue where scrolling to the end of document with ⌘+↓ shortcut didn't scroll to the end.
- Improve general stability.
previous release notes
© 2016 CotEditor Project
CotEditor (com.coteditor.coteditor) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is CotEditor 3.0.3. The most popular version of this application used by our users is CotEditor 125.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.8
Copyright: (c) 2005-2009 nakamuxu (c) 2011, 2014 usami-k (c) 2013-2016 1024jp