v4.29.0 (732)- November 21, 2016
- New: Touch Bar! One more excuse for you to buy a new MacBook Pro. Use the Touch Bar to open a chat, start a video chat, change your presence, and more.
- New: We added new slash commands. Type /pre or /monospace to apply monospace formatting to the text in a message. Like /code, but for the rest of us.
- Improved: The HipChat client would sometimes get a little confused about its online status while connected to a VPN. We got that sorted out, and reconnection should be more reliable than ever. (HCPUB-1471)
- Improved: Animated GIFs as avatars are fun and all, but they can be a bit of a drain on your CPU. We've added a new Appearance setting that lets you disable your teammates' animated avatars and give your CPU a break. (HCPUB-1744)
- Improved: HipChat Video, in general. It's all kinds of more awesome.
- Fixed: Newly created rooms weren't immediately available for users connected to HipChat Server instances. (HCPUB-1268)
- Fixed: Notification messages that included a mention were not triggering the appropriate notifications.
- Fixed: When trying to delete a room while offline, the dialog would stay open until you restarted the app.
- Fixed: Searching for rooms or people was slow for large teams.
- Fixed: Various smaller bug fixes and crashes.
HipChat (com.hipchat.hipchat) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is HipChat 732. The most popular version of this application used by our users is HipChat 645.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.7
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2014 Atlassian Inc. All rights reserved.