- Added exact searches (surround your whole search query with quote marks to search for the exact phrase).
- Fixed black sidebar background in Yosemite if "Reduce transparency" accessibility setting was on.
- New look optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite. It’sless cluttered and looksgreat in the new OS X, as well as in the previousversions of Apple’s operating system. (Also, the app now has a newicon.)
- Improved search. The program now splits queries into wordsbefore searching,so it’s now possible to find an entry containing“awesome vegan lunch” by lookingfor “awesome lunch”,while previous versions required entering the exact phrase.
- Updates via HTTPS. While automatic updates were alreadysecure by relyingon digital signatures, in this version, in addition tosignatures, we turned onTransport Layer Security for improvedconfidentiality.
- Fixed bugs, such as editor losing focus during saving, slow typing witha lot of text or images, and many other smaller issues.
Security Update. It was discovered that if an encrypted journal was open in Mémoires during the Time Machine backup process, Time Machine might have backed up temporary files containing unencrypted data. This update fixes the issue by making sure that Time Machine backups are turned off for the internal temporary folder.
If you used encrypted journals and had Time Machine turned on, it is recommended to check backups for temporary files created by Mémoires: they are stored in [Backup Location]/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Mémoires/TempJournal folder (delete anything it contains). Alternatively, after updating Mémoires, delete all previous backups and create a new one. Please contact support at http://www.codingrobots.com/memoires/ if you need help.
- Don't crash when opening a zero-length file.
- Restore text editing position after autosave.
- Fix committing of entry text when switching days.
- Fixed issues with calendar in some time zones.
- Fixed decryption of journals encrypted with previous versions.
- Fixed editor losing focus on save.
- Fixed not opening previous document when it made sense.
- Do not keep entry title selected when its editing was done.
- Fixed "Buy Now" button obscuring the date in full screen mode.
- Provided upgrading information for registered versions.
Mmoires (com.codingrobots.memoires) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Mmoires 74. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Mmoires 52.
Operating System: Mac
Bundle Identifier: M moires (com.codingrobots.Memoires)
Minimum OS version: 10.7
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2007-2015 Coding Robots