MoboMath lets you create math expressions for your favorite applications in your own handwriting.
Using a pen and tablet, or even a trackpad or mouse, just write an equation as you normally would, tap Enter to convert it to formatted math, and copy or drag it into your target application for evaluation, plotting, or documentation.
● Write math expressions effortlessly, without tedious keyboard or palette input.
● Use equations wherever you need them - in technical documents, presentations, or on web pages. Evaluate or plot them in computational products or save them for later use. Equations are translated into the correct format for each target and can be reused across applications.
● Create expressions for Microsoft Word, Mathematica, Maple, MathMagic, MathType, and products like iWork that use MathType as an equation editor. Use MoboMath's MathML and TeX formats to support a broad range of other standards-based applications, including iBooks Author.
● Make easy editing changes to equations you create or import. Add, delete, insert, replace, or rearrange parts of an expression using simple pen gestures, or use your pen's eraser tip to remove ink strokes.
● Customize MoboMath for the types of expressions you normally use, from basic algebra to advanced calculus. Vectors, matrices, integrals, differentials, limits, ranges, logical operators, Greek characters and more are all available.
● MoboMath is optimized for easy use and best results with a pen and tablet. The tools you need most are just a tap away in the MoboMath toolbar.
● New tools to adapt MoboMath to your individual handwriting style. If you write a character in your own special way, you can now train MoboMath to recognize it.
● Support for the most recent OS X releases including Mountain Lion.
● Bug fixes and other improvements.
MoboMath (com.enventra.mobomath) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.