RapidWeaver 7.2.2 RapidWeaver 7.2.2
- Fixed an issue where the App Store and Setapp version wouldn't check correctly for addon updates
- Fixed a crash when trying to show an alert about missing files in the File Sharing plugin
- Other minor fixes
- Fixed a crash that somtimes occurd when starting RapidWeaver's web server
- Hitting Cmd+Opt+K repeatadly no longer causes wierd things to happen
Exciting news… We've been working on RapidWeaver 7.2 for a few months now, and it's finally ready. We honestly think this is the best, most stable version of RapidWeaver yet. We hope you enjoy it.
- Improved preview speed, preview status now displays at the bottom of the sidebar
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would sometimes crash on export/publish
- Re-written Theme Browser for improved performace and relaibility
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking in the sidebar would cause a crash
- Potential fix for a crash when closing a document
- Removed Autosave support as it's causing more problems than it should be. Boo!
- Fixed a super bad bug that caused data loss within the blog plugin
- Fixed an index "out of bounds" error that would sometimes appear on export
- Other under the hood improvements and memory management changes
- Pressing Done in the Advanced Settings sheet no longer causes a crash
- Potential fix for reported issues when saving and closing a document too quickly
- Fixed an issue with the %banner_path% macro outputting incorrect resource paths
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would re-upload all resources on every publish
- Fixed an issue where editing the "prefix" area in the sidebar would cause a crash
- Fixed an issue where RW would upload all blog pages if the blog was the index page
- Fixed an issue where the blog categories would sometimes not be exported
- Fixed an issue where the wrong URL would be used for CSS files on the Blog Archive page
- Fixed an issue where the advanced settings sheet wouldn't hide
- Fixed a crash that would happen when opening a document with a missing theme while the Add Page menu is being shown
- Fixed some layout issue with the page inspector
Plenty of other under-the-hood refinements and fixes.
- Fixes a crash on export for users running Mac OS X 10.11
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Photo Album to crash
- Photo Album plugin will now correctly mark it's self as changed
- Photo Album plugin now sorts by date correctly
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when selecting a theme style
- Deprecated and re-written obsolete CGImage to NSImage converison method
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would sometimes auto-refresh the Preview when it wasn't needed
- Added two new API methods for plugin developers
New Developer APIs:
- Fix for crash when exporting
- Offsite page now correctly exports a page and folder
- Fixed an issue that was introduced in 7.1.1 where RapidWeaver would crash on preview for certain pages. Sorry!
- Fixed a long standing issue where the crash reporter would hang and not actually send the crash report. Hurrah!
- Fixed an issue with CSS consolidation on blog subpages.
- Under the hood fixes, nip and tuck, the usual.
RapidWeaver 7.1 is now macOS Sierra compatible and a recommend update for all users.
Important: Projects saved in 7.1 are NOT backwards compatible with 7.0.4 or earlier versions of RapidWeaver. Please back-up your projects before Installing this update.
What's New in 7.1
- Opening large projects is now much quicker (after initial migration)
- All exports are now faster due to concurrency
- Exporting projects with plugins that generate multiples pages is now much faster
- Added a sheet to show what RapidWeaver is doing during export
- Added back in support for re-publishing all files for a single page
- SiteLok plugin no longers breaks Preview mode
- Colour arithmetic in themes now works again
- Fixed an issue where the Filename extension was ignored when exporting (again)
- Fixed an issue where an updated resource would not get re-published
- Resizing Gifs now works (animation is not supported in resized gifs, yet)
- Cleaned up plugin loading code, it's good to be clean!
- Fixed an issue under Sierra when using the Web Inspector
- Updated Voyager theme (Thanks Adam!)
- FTP setting name changed from "Fast as Hell" to "Fast as Lightning"
- We've fixed up a bunch of issues and crashers with export introduced in the previous beta (sorry!)
- Fixed an issue where Photo Album pages would not be generated correctly
- Migration to global data storage now only happens once per page
- Media queries that span multiple lines will now be minified correctly
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would crash when you removed a global meta tags
- Cache busting links option is now saved between launches
- Fixed an issue where plugins would sometimes fail to load
- Export should no longer sometimes hang (Refactored manifest generation to prevent conflicts)
- Minify can now handle non-ascii characters correctly
- Thai characters no longer crash RapidWeaver's code view
- Added a “cancel” button on “change Theme and Apply?” dialog
- Fixed an issue where Site Notes would sometimes not save
- Tooltips in page list now look much nice
- Project window now shows when RapidWeaver is unregistered
- Preview now works with the Sitemap plugin
- Fixed an issue with the contact form not saving correctly
- You can now change the page extension for the home page
- Many other minor fixes, and under the hood enhancements
- Added an option to the Preferences to switch off local PHP rendering
- Running on 10.12 no longer requests the Osaka font to be installed
- Fixed an issue on 10.12 where the welcome text would be hidden
- Fixed an issue with CSS consolidation where it would sometimes put the link at the the of the HTML
- Update Lander Theme to 1.0.2
- Sidebar code tab is now called "head" not "header"
- Deleting all resources no longer crashes RapidWeaver, yay!
- Fixed a rather nasty memory leak that was introduced in 7.0.3
- Fixed an issue where the in-built preview doesn't work under macOS Sierra
- Fixed an issue that sometimes corrupted plugins when moving the addons folder.
- Fixed some publishing issues (Thanks Gilberto and Co).
- Fixed exception on export issue (this was caused by users not entering a header name!)
- Deleting themes from the Theme Browser now works
- Site and Page meta tag output is no longer duplicated
- Duplicating page no longer gives issues on Preview
- Directory listing now works when browsing via SFTP
- Server Path is now cleared when changing publishing type to local folder
- Duplicating themes now duplicates theme styles also!
- Fixed a whole bunch of issues with FTPS
- Fixed a publishing issue relating to bookmarks
- Blog plugin now generates correctly URL's for podcasts (sorry this took so long to ship).
- Cache busting no longer breaks when using protocol-less URLs
- Fixed an issue with lists in the style text plugin.
Developer Note: RGBA support for theme colours is now supported by using this new key "RWSupportsAlphaInColours" within the "RWThemeCapabilities" dictionary.
Good news, we have a big update today! Plenty of fixes and a few new features. Thanks for all the amazing feedback so far…
You are all unberweavable!
- Re-designed code snippets window, yum-o!
- Added a character counter to the meta tag description field in the page inspector
- Added a browser title length warning to Health Check
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would upload too many files (again)
- Fixed an issue where double clicking an empty space in recent docs list causes a crash
- Fixed an issues when clicking "Send Upload Logs" button would cause a crash
- Publishing to a local folder no longer fails if a backup is required and destination is empty
- Video playback now works again in Preview
- SVG's now also work in Preview
- Fixed a consolidation issue where theme files would be duplicated.
- Tidied up some things behind the scenes for local export
- Site setting email address field now saves as you type
- Fixed a crash in the media browser
- Fixed a crash when toggling the "Hide/Show Classic Themes" option
- Fixed an issue where exported sites would not use the correct Banner images
- Updated all the help URL's to point to the new documentation
- Adding a resource now updates the content area correctly
- File alias's & symlinks are now handled correctly when added to the resources area
- Update addons window is no longer shown twice
- Fixed a crash when closing a document while the Health Check window is open
Say hello to RapidWeaver 7.0.1 — This is the best version of RapidWeaver we've ever released. Enjoy!
- Fixed a dmg theme installation issue
- Fixed an issue where themes would not be installed in the correct location
- RapidWeaver now correctly prompts the user to restart after installing plugins that are not upgrades
- Fixed an issue where addons would not migrate from v6 to v7 for some users
- RapidWeaver now creates an addons folder on first launch
- Fixed an issue with alt tags on images blog posts
- RapidWeaver now loads themes and plugins before we do the license check
- Fixed the dreaded "Exception while exporting site" error!
- Fixed an issue with the Crash Reporter!
Happy Launch Day Weavers. We Made it!
- Fixed an issue where blog archive links would be created incorrectly
- Fixed a migration/update issue
- Publishing destinations names are now updated continuously
Happy Monday! This is the final build before we go live tomorrow!
- "Buy License" button no longer shows when RapidWeaver is registered
- Example documents tab now shows if no recent documents exist
- Addons installer now correctly reports if an addon is newer than the one currently installed
- Alegro theme no longer gets stuck in a preview loop
This is the release build of RapidWeaver 7, and the 3rd GM. Who knows, we may be able to squeeze one more in on Monday before launch. Here's what's new…
- The built-in web server now renders any type of page extension correctly, .shtml, .lasso, etc.
- Fixed a CCS banner consolidation issue. Fun times.
- Added upgrade button to registration window, URL will work correctly on the 24th.
Thanks for all your support, you guys and gals rock. Happy Weaving!
RapidWeaver (com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is RapidWeaver 18500. The most popular version of this application used by our users is RapidWeaver 17683.
Operating System: Mac
Bundle Identifier: RapidWeaver 7 (com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver)
Minimum OS version: 10.11