70,000 downloads! Top 40 Free App! Top 5 Free App in Productivity!
Remind Me Later adds events to iCal in two clicks. Type "Buy groceries at 4pm tomorrow", and it will add "Buy groceries" to iCal at 4pm tomorrow.Instant events, in two clicks: Click on the menu bar. Type in a reminder. Click "Add Event". Done.
Just type: Remind Me Later figures out what you mean. Naturally.
Seamless iCal integration: Add a reminder, and it shows up instantly in iCal.
Sync to your iPhone with iCloud: Save a reminder. See it on your iPhone, courtesy of iCloud.
● Lifehacker: If you're an iCal user of any kind, Remind Me Later is an app you should download.
● Huffington Post: Remind Me Later is the perfect visual interrupter, making sure you do what you need to do, when you need to do it.
● GQ: Simple, but time saving.
● New York Post: Remind Me Later is so intuitive.
● Email: Remind Me Later is the greatest little app I didn't know I needed! I would never have seen it coming and it has totally altered my workflow for the better.
● Email: You've changed the way I use iCal forever.
● Blog: It's so simple, it works exactly as it should, and I use it every day. It's brilliant. If somebody else wrote an app like this it would cost $10 in the app store.
● Twitter: The most useful new Mac app? Remind Me Later. It's a must-have.
Thanks to everyone who installed Remind Me Later! Don't hesitate to send feedback:
● email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● twitter: @_remindmelater_
Fixed iCloud support
Remind Me Later (com.bdunagan.remind-me-later) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Remind Me Later.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2010 bdunagan.com