Scapple 1.2 Change List
Refinements and Changes
- Bug fixes and minor refinements for Yosemite support.
- Fixed bug whereby colour palette popovers would contain a large, empty grey area on Yosemite.
- Fixed bug whereby changing the text colour of a note while editing it would not update the insertion point colour.
- When notes are faded, their shadows are now also faded.
- Fixed bug whereby arrows might not be drawn correctly when drawing fell across fractional pixels.
- Fixed bug whereby notes count label could disappear beneath the zoom slider during window resizing.
- Fixed bug whereby editing could suddenly end when editing a note at the edge of the view when the board was scaled.
- Hopefully fixed bug whereby notes that inherited the fill colour of a background shape would be filled with too dark a colour when the background shape was faded.
Scapple (com.literatureandlatte.scapple) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Scapple 1.2. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Scapple 1.20.1.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Scapple.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: (c) Literature and Latte Ltd.