ATTENTION MAC USERS: TaskCard is ON HUGE SALE at 50% off until the release of version 2.0 this summer! See our blog for more information!!
TaskCard is a simple and visual way to organize your thoughts and tasks into to-do lists. Like sticky notes on the desk, TaskCards can be posted and organized in different sizes and colors around your desktop to help you remember important things or keep lists for projects. TaskCard is also a to-do application which lets you set due dates for tasks so you can keep on track and on time.
Some of the features include:
▪ Syncs events with iCal which lets you share tasks with all your iOS devices and other online calendars!
▪ Due date reminders to keep you on time.
▪ Fully supports DropBox for sharing sheets between multiple Macs.
▪ Helper application that runs in the background and notifies you of overdue tasks.
▪ Attach documents, emails and applications from the Finder to your cards for reference and quick navigation.
▪ "Sheets" which allow you to group cards into projects that can be switched around easily.
▪ Never in the way. TaskCard can behave like Dashboard, go behind the Desktop or sit in the background.
▪ Add URL's of web sites to cards for handy access.
▪ Clip pictures to cards for associating images with to-do tasks or archiving snippets of information.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us directly for a quick reply and don't forget to look at the full manual in the Help menu!
IMPORTANT: This version fixes critical bugs which were introduced in 1.6. Highly recommended for all users.In the Edit > Mode menu there are 3 modes: 1) Returns ends sessions, 2) Returns adds task, 3) Multiple line. See the manual in the Help menu for more information on editing modes (Tasks > Editing Modes).
Fixes and improvements:
Put back the gradient opacity preference since some users were using it.
Sheet browser broke for right and bottom edge settings in 1.6.
Crash introduced into 1.6 when the sheet folder was empty.
In 1.6 cards were always hidden when the application deactivated even when Hide/Show like Dashboard was turned off.
Hide Desktop, Cover Desktop, Place Over Desktop and Hide Sheets menu items now save their state.
Opening sheet files from the finder updates them in the sheet browser.
Until scrolling is implemented cards truncate to the screen height in order to prevent cards so long you can't even close them.
If you try to add a calendar card with too many items it will be filter to the current month and warning issued.
The card overdue status nows displays correct results for tasks that are completed or filtered by date.
The activation key now works independently of Hide/Show like Dashboard.
The sheet menu always shows your first 9 sheets even if the browser is closed.
The way missing folders are handled is now more robust and gives better warnings.
The Sheet menu only shows 10 previews to reduce clutter for users with many sheets.
The Show Tasks From menu is working for subscribed calendar cards.
TaskCard (com.alchemistguild.taskcard) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/TaskCard.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: The Alchemist Guild LLC