Unleash the power of spoken text with TextSpeech Pro text-to-speech software.
Utilizing synthetic voices on your computer, TextSpeech Pro lets you:
1) Convert text from any document (text, Microsoft Word, PDF, Microsoft Excel, RTF, etc) into natural sounding speech.
2) Read web pages using integrated text-to-speech tools.
3) Export synthesized speech from documents to audio files in quick, normal and batch modes. Note: exports must be made to the user Home directory or subdirectories (like the Desktop).
4) Create multi-voice dialogs (additional commercial voices only), bookmarks and silence breaks using an advanced text-to-speech editor.
5) Modify speech properties (voice, speed, volume, pitch, word highlighting) and speech entities (bookmarks, conversations, pauses).
6) Extract text from scanned documents for conversion to speech or audio files.
7) Create user-defined pronunciations of any word (additional commercial voices only).
8) Save documents with voice settings and entities.
9) Pause, resume or stop the voice while reading.
10) Tune the speech output using standard XML tags.
11) Use a document editor for text manipulation, spell checking, print & print preview, find & replace, "go-to" line, changing fonts and zoom.
12) Enable a clipboard "watcher" to transfer copied text for conversion to speech.
13) Store and retrieve an unlimited number of documents.
14) Modify the program window user interface.
Improved support for international languages (including the new Lion voices)
TextSpeechPro (com.digitalfuturesoft.tspromacosx) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/TextSpeechPro.app
Bundle Information: TextSpeech Pro 3.5.9 build 2, (C) 2009-2011 Digital Future (R)
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Digital Future (R)