Timer Utility Release NotesNew! Version 4.1.4
- Bug fixes.
- Addresses compatibility with Mac OS Lion.
Active development for Timer Utility has begun once again; please send in your suggestions or thoughts. It may be time to begin working on the next major release, Timer Utility 5.0, and that would constitute a new interface and an entire new set of features and functionality.
- Fixed an issue affecting the 'Display Message' action.
- Fixed an issue affecting the 'Repeat' action.
- Other minor enhancements.
Send in suggestions for new features or enchancements!
- Removed helper tool; will be replaced as push notifications in Mac OS Mountain Lion.
- Fixed an issue when dismissing alarm sounds.
- Fixed a crashing issue affecting Mac OS Leopard users.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Preference to choose the default action.
- Preference to have no windows at launch.
- Preference to bring Timer Utility window to the front.
- Mac OS Lion visual glitch fix.
- Bug fixes.
- Preference to choose the default alarm.
- Contact link added to application menu.
- Preference to show durations in only hours (as opposed to days). (Pro)
- Ability to track time in intervals. (Pro)
- Fullscreen arrows now fade out.
- AM/PM indicator is now a toggle button (alarms tab).
- Fixed bug that affected system/display prevention.
- Fixed a bug in the Mini-Mode that would cause a visual glitch.
- Fixed a time calculation bug in the projects. (Pro)
More features including interface refinements are coming in the next update, stay tuned!
- As per user request, a "Preview Sound" button has been added in the edit action sheet for applicable actions.
- Fixed a rare startup crash affecting few users.
- Fixed a bug when pausing/resuming a countdown timer.
More features to come in the 4.1 release, stay tuned!
* Lastest build targeted a minor internal bug.
- New 'iTunes Playlist' action; allows you to play any iTunes playlist.
- You can now set the days of the week for the alarms to run.
- Fixed a Time Tracking bug where the editor would open an incorrect tracking (Pro).
- Fixed a Time Tracking bug that would result in an incorrect sorting of the trackings by date (Pro).
- New wake from sleep feature.1
- New option to automatically start timers upon application launch.2
- New preference to launch Timer Utility at login.
- New Advanced preferences section has been added.
- All data is now saved automatically on a five minute interval.
- Time Trackings are now editable while active. (Pro)
- Removed the "Advanced" (gear) button in the Timer Utility window. New "Actions Editor" button added.
- The display now shows the value of any selected countdown timer (instead of 00:00:00).
- The dock and menu now update for the Time Tracking (Pro) window. 3
- The faulty repeat action of date countdowns has been addresssed.
- Addressed an issue with the stopwatches affecting some users with PPC machines.
- Requires permission to install the new helper tool in order to schedule a wake from sleep event. This feature is activewhen there are any running timers and the user puts the machine to sleep with Timer Utility still launched. A system wake will be scheduled for the timer nearest to completion.
- To use this feature for any timer, right-click the timer and from the menu select "Start Automatically".
- The dock and menu displays update for the current selected window, whether it's the Time Utility or the Time Tracking window.
- Modified the property editor's behavior.
- Enhanced performance.
- Some minor interface retouches.
- Reduced total application size.
- All known bugs have been fixed.
- Preference to choose the hour format for 12-hour or 24-hour has been added under General.
- Linked timers are now automatically selected upon completion if their on the same tab.
- Newly created alarms, timers and date countdowns now have a default alarm action created.
- Some minor enhancements.
Additional features and enhancements to come in later updates!
- Preference to choose whether to span the fullscreen across all available screens or the main screen has been added under Appearance.
- The Projects column in the Time Tracking window is now resizable (Pro).
- Some minor enhancements.
- Fixed a minor bug when updating the display for sorted projects (Pro).
- Fixed a minor display bug when showing the Report Viewer (Pro).
- Time Tracking and the Report View now uses the currency of the current region (Pro).
- You can now press the spacebar key to stop all sounds along with clicking the alert.
- The Display Message action for timers has been greatly improved.
- Fixed a minor bug in the Mini-Mode window.
- The Timer Utility and Time Tracking (Pro) window now have a log and can be accessed from the View menu.
- Preference to choose which windows to show at launch has been added under Appearance. (Pro)
- Modified the Mini-Mode to only show the "Start/Reset" buttons to prevent the accidental deletion of timers.
- Modified the Mini-Mode to show the current timer name in the window title.
- The Timer Utility window now selects the last selected tab before quit, at launch.
- Fixed a full screen bug when displaying the "Stop Sounds" button.
- Fixed a bug when displaying the a project's report for a set date range (Pro).
- Fixed a bug when exporting a project's report (Pro).
Timer Utility (us.jrproductions.timerutility) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Timer Utility 165. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Timer Utility 112.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.5
Bundle Information: Timer Utility 4.0.5 (112)
Copyright: 2009-2010 (c) JR Productions. Developed by Juan Roa.