Pilot's Path is an old school top down view helicopter flying game, it's also one of a very few Mac games specifically designed to provide a better experience for players having an iOS device, which can be used as a wireless remote controller.
The search and rescue, gather and trade gameplay guides a player through the story of a former USAF pilot, which, dishonorably discharged after an accident with an expensive military plane, makes his way back to the sky doing missions for criminal underground bosses – the path is nicely rendered and lies through beautiful cut scenes.
· Randomly generated maps for each new game
· Explore over 50 islands in 2 locations
· Collect and sell items from across archipelagos
· Make improvements to your helicopter
· Upgrade hull, fuel capacity, speed, radar range, and more
UNPARALLELED, ENGAGING DESIGN
· Joystick controls that make flying easy and intuitive
· Beautifully rendered graphics and cut scenes
· Retro design maximized for retina and full HD displays
OPTIMIZED GAMING EXPERIENCE
· Control remotely with an iOS device (Wi-Fi)
· Play on a TV or a projector via AirPlay
· Simple, super easy remote setup
· Game Center achievements
· Optimized for all screen resolutions
MORE COOL APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
Fixed a bug that could make the game think it's a pirated copy
Pilot's Path (com.happymagenta.ppposx) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Pilot's Path 1.1.5.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.7