"Account Store Desk" is a free utility that help you to add/remove/edit the accounts stored in your "Account Store" application.
1. Connect your iPhone/iPod touch to your Mac, and run "iTunes".
2. Check in the File sharing section of "iTunes" and select the Account Store application from the list.
3. Save the "AccountStore.sqlite3" file (e.g. on your desktop).
4. Run the "Account Store Desk" application and click on "Load .sqlite3 file" button.
5. Select your "AccountStore.sqlite3" file.
Now you can edit, add and remove your account entries.
You can also delete all your stored accounts and clear the entire database.
In the "Settings" tab, you can change your settings (password, secret question and secret answer) or choose your custom wallpaper (10 available).
iPhone 5 wallpaper support
Account Store Desk (it.giuseppecigala.accountstoredesk) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Account Store Desk 1.2.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Account Store Desk.app
Minimum OS version: 10.7