CLCL Lite is a universal launcher.
By double/triple pressing a modifier key (Command/Option), you can launch/activate application. You can also open URL in web browser, and switch last active application.
1. Launch CLCL Lite
2. Click CLCL Lite's icon in menu bar
3. Choose "Preferences..." from menu
4. Choose a modifier key you want to register from "Hot Key"
5. Choose an action you want to assign to hot key from "Action"
6. Activate an action to double/triple press a modifier key
add a preference to hide a menu bar icon
CLCL Lite (com.genjiapp.clcl-lite) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is CLCL Lite 1.2.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/CLCL Lite.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012 Genji App. All rights reserved.