CleanMyMac Classic 1.12 CleanMyMac Classic 1.12
- All known crashes and exceptions fixed.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.11
- Updated interface theme.
- Updated internal Ignore List for maximum cleanup safety and accuracy.
- All known crashes and exceptions fixed.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.10
- Updated knowledge base, added support for SkyDrive, BusyCal, Alfred.
- Improved compatibility with future versions.
- Improved Log Scan time.
- Fixed bug with removing Dock icon when uninstalling some Apps.
- Restricted maximum supported OS to 10.8.x.
- Minor bugs fixed
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.9
- CleanMyMac can now uninstall Xcode correctly.
- Added support for the latest iPhoto 9.4.2 and iTunes 11 libraries.
- Added recommendations on available Mac OS upgrades depending on computer configuration.
- Empty 'Caches' folders are kept for correct functioning of Sandboxed Apps.
- CleanMyMac can now uninstall itself correctly on all supported Mac OS versions.
- Fixed a number of localization mistakes.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.8
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization
- Sandboxed applications are now uninstalled accurately
- Fixed uninstallation of Apps Crash Reports on Mountain Lion
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.7
- CleanMyMac is now fully compatible with Mountain Lion.
- Added support for the latest iPhoto 9.3.2.
- Updated Knowledge Base to resolve some issues with PostBox and AppPlayer.
- Fixed issue with duplicates in languages list.
- Fixed issue with Auto Layout localized Apps.
- Fixed Some Crashes.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.6
- Added support for iPhoto 9.3
- Updated Japanese Localization
- Updated Ignore lists
- Fixed an issue that forced VLC player to rebuild its font cache
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.5
- CleanMyMac is compatible with our newest app, CleanMyDrive.
- Updated Knowledge base.
- CleanMyMac is now Gatekeeper-ready (in preparation for OS X Mountain Lion).
- Some minor Tiger bugs fixed.
- Corrected some typos in German, French and Russian localizations.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.4
- CleanMyMac is now localized to Japanese.
- Improved accessibility for blind people.
- Improved authorization.
- Updated Knowledge base.
- Updated About.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.3
- Minor Uninstall Applications tweaks.
- Added ForkLift support to automatically uninstall removed applications.
- Updated Knowledge base.
- Fixed system-wide activation on Lion.
- Fixed some issues with cleaning iPod Photo Cache.
- Fixed some issues with Canon printers.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.2
- Added support for the latest iPhoto 9.2.1
- Updated CleanMyMac knowledge base.
- Fixed issue with incorrect files quantity counter in iPhoto Library cleanup.
- Fixed issue with Striiv Fitness gadget.
- Fixed issue of CleanMyMac's inability to clean iPhoto Trashes in some cases.
- Fixed all known crashes.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.1
- Added an ability to import new CleanMyMac Themes. Check out our blog for new ones: http://blog.macpaw.com
- Improved Mac App Store Growl Support(1.3 and later).
- 'Uninstall' and 'Manage Extensions' features are now available in Demo version too.
- You can now click on 'Scan Results' to see Total Scan or Last Scan results.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.10.0
- Facebook results sharing added and improved twitter sharing behavior.
- Added search inside scan results to quickly find and remove only needed items.
- Simplified and redesigned Welcome window.
- New Help window and improved MacPaw Support Center.
- Reorganized Preferences window.
- Added Polish localization.
- Added iPhoto 9 Trashes Support.
- Improved Knowledge base, CleanMyMac will now show more accurate results in Application Uninstaller and Leftovers.
- Improved behavior and usability of Quick Erase and some other modules.
- Improved German, Italian and French localizations.
- Fixed lots of small bugs and issues.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.9.6
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
CleanMyMac Classic 1.9.5
- Improved Application Uninstaller module.
- Improved code-signed applications slimming behavior.
- Updated knowledge base.
- Fixed issue when CleanMyMac could block Disk Utility unmount operation.
- Fixed some crashes and minor bugs.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.9.4
- Mac App Store compatibility. Added missing uninstaller to correctly uninstall Mac App Store Applications.
- iOS firmwares cleanup added to Trashes & Leftovers.
- Updated Ignore list.
- Fixed binaries cleanup issue when running under Rosetta.
- Fixed missing iPhoto caches cleanup.
- "Sytem Junk" module reliability improved and fixed issues with python applications.
- Some minor Bugs fixed.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.9.3
- Added CleanMyMac Knowledge Base to eliminate all issues with Adobe, Microsoft and some other software products.
- Upgraded update manager to be able to seamlessly update all ignore lists, knowledge base and software.
- Added Caches Gray List and selection memory to help users make less mistakes and improve application behavior. CleanMyMac will now intellectually select only the caches that need to be removed, but keep the ability to remove some huge ones if necessary.
- New Registration window and an innovative 'One Click' activation system.
- Added Beta updating possibility for wider testing of new releases in the future.
- Improved Drag and Drop functionality. Now you can drop items on some other CleanMyMac modules.
- Added a Languages ignore list.
- Improved searching and displaying in the Caches module.
- Improved Widgets uninstaller.
- Fixed a cleanup issue that could result in breaking TimeMachine backups.
- Extensive localization improvements. German and French were completely retranslated to improve localization quality.
- Fixed issue with plugin checkboxes in the Extensions Manager area when users could unintentionally select all plugins for removal.
- Eliminated the possibility to remove some localization dialects when there is no main language present in the language settings list.
- The same folder cannot be dragged several times into CleanMyMac by mistake.
- Fixed CleanMyMac update alert dialog issues in Preferences.
- Fixed all known exceptions, crashes and minor bugs.
- Fixed Google Chrome cache cleaning issues.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.9.2
- Seriously improved the 'Trashes & Leftovers' module. Application Leftovers search is now able to find all the resources left after an improper application uninstallation.
- Overall performance improvements.
- Caches Ignore List added.
- 'About' window added. Just open it to find out who creates CleanMyMac :)
- 'Safari Extensions' cleaner added to the Plugins section of the 'Manage Extensions' module.
- 'Add to Ignore List' contextual menu item added to the 'Universal Binaries' and 'System Junk' modules.
- Drag&Drop support added to move items from 'System Junk' to Ignore List .
- Improved user interface: when the scan is finished, the progress bar stays filled. You can see what's going on more clearly.
- Added a 'Skip' option to the 'Quit Application' dialog of the Application Uninstaller.
- Improved Application Uninstaller. It now finds even more related resources.
- Made a more usable Trash Status Monitor feature by tuning it's parameters.
- 'Reveal in Finder' functionality fixed. The option came up disabled sometimes.
- User Interface and Localization drawbacks fixed.
- All known crash events eliminated.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.9.1
- CleanMyMac Skins introduced with two default appearance themes - "Titanium" and "Marble".
- Customizable Skins are also made available.
- Initial language configuration dialog added.
- A more detailed and clear description of found items added.
- Authorization issues fixed.
- Fixed memory leaks and known bugs.
- Resolved errors in several localizations.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.9.0
- Improved System Junk module added.
- Improved Ignore List for more flexibility.
- Removal of dock icons on application uninstall.
- Locked files removal feature added.
- Separated Scanners and Utilities for better usability.
- Improved Volumes Cleaning and Volumes drag-and-drop support added.
- Check for code-signed applications added to prevent future cleanup-related issues.
- iPhoto Trash Quick View added (works on Tiger as well).
- Automatic Trash Status Monitor and cleanup added.
- Improved Leftovers search.
- Useful cleaning features added like iPhoto trash cleaning and broken Preferences detection/removal.
- Completely re-designed graphics and improved usability.
- Adobe Flash CS5 issue fixed.
- All known bugs removed and crash issues resolved.
- Fixed issues with virtual machine images.
- Lots of minor misspellings fixed in all localizations.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.8.1
- "Spring" graphics updated.
- Leftovers search improved to include broken launch items.
- Improved System Junk module to find more hidden files.
- System libraries and extensions filter added for application uninstaller.
- Updated Ignore List.
- Display of incorrect file sizes fixed.
- Helper tools will not be installed when running from .dmg image.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.8.0
- Informational warnings and alerts added to improve usability.
- Feature Request item added. Users can post their feature requests on our website and we will implement the 'Most Wanted' features.
- Startup Items editor added into the plug-ins extension.
- The old 'Development Junk' module has now become a part of 'System Junk'.
- 'System Junk' module added. CleanMyMac will scan for files like .DS_Store, .Spotlight-V100, Thumbs.db, and $RECYCLE.BIN.
- Volumes cleanup feature added. CleanMyMac is now able to automatically clean temporary service files created by Mac OS or Windows on removable devices.
- Translation errors in various localizations corrected.
- Updated the internal Ignore List.
- Ignore List now allows the addition of applications even if they are already in the internal list.
- Miscellaneous bugs fixed and enhancements and optimizations added.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.7.4
- Added new caches folders. Now CleanMyMac will search for Leopard and Snow Leopard specific caches.
- CleanMyMac will remember what items you have unchecked on the next launch.
- New checks added to warn users if they are trying to remove some of their native languages.
- Updated Sparkle preferences.
- Updated launch daemon.
- Optimized some code for faster scanning of Applications.
- Fixed issue when CleanMyMac launched to clean apps after updating this applications with AppFresh or MacUpdate.
- Fixed some localization errors.
- Minor bugs fixed.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.7.3
- Package Deinstaller Added. Now you can just drag&drop installer packages into CleanMyMac to completely remove all the files that were installed by a package.
- CleanMyMac will now show a more detailed and localized languages list.
- Reorganized Preferences to make them more readable and easier to use.
- Added a 'tweet results' button on the Welcome screen.
- Self-remove feature added.
- Fixed Chinese languages cleaning issue and issues with empty and deprecated language code cleaning.
- Fixed errors and crashes caused by the SIMBL plugin.
- Fixed some Tiger issues like huge language flags and other minor errors.
- Fixed progress bars drawing issues.
- Lots of bug-fixes and interface improvements.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.7.2
- Russian Localization added.
- Added the scanning for Scripting Additions functionality to the "Plugins" section.
- Fixed the Application uninstallation freeze-up issue.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.7.1
- Improved performance by reorganizing some code.
- Added alert sheet when stop scan clicked.
- Fixed most of the reported bugs and errors.
- Enhanced general application stability.
- Fixed several bugs in different localizations.
- Fixed bug with truncated texts.
- Fixed some issues with Parallels and VMWare.
CleanMyMac Classic 1.7.0
- CleanMyMac will now automatically scan for application leftovers when an application is moved to Trash.
- Added Ignore List auto-update, now users will have the latest Ignore List of applications that should not be scanned.
- Added iPhone/iPod photo sync cache cleanup. It is recommended to cleanup these caches as iTunes piles them up on every synchronization.
- Added new uninstallers for Growl, Launch Agents, Daemons and Startup Items.
- Minor interface improvements. Added more information about the found items.
- Fixed problem with file sizes, and now they are exactly as in Finder.
- Authorization module has been rewritten to fix the bug on Snow Leopard. However, it is recommended to upgrade your system to 10.6.2.
- Improved Application search. Ability to find and scan much more applications.
- Fixed crash issue on Tiger.
- Fixed misspellings in some localizations.
- Fixed known bugs and crash events.
CleanMyMac (com.macpaw.cleanmymac) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is CleanMyMac 1.12. The most popular version of this application used by our users is CleanMyMac 1.5.1.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/CleanMyMac.app
Minimum OS version: 10.4.0
Bundle Information: CleanMyMac, Copyright 2008-2011 MacPaw Inc.
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2011 MacPaw Inc.