A easy-to-use and powerful image browser.Browse images by file list, thumbnail and full size view
Batch read all images in folders and subfolders, NO need import like iPhoto.
1. Supports all popular image formats, such as jpeg, bmp, png, animated gif and etc.
2. Supports to batch read images from folders and its sub-folders, supports to browse images by thumbnail, supports image slideshow, full-screen view and setting image as wallpaper.
3. Supports image preview, sort images by various options and exif value, sort images by click table column header, images multi-selection.
4. Supports images drag in and out, very easy to save and integrate with other Apps.
5. Supports thumbnail zooming and reorder images by drag&drop thumbnail.
6. Supports full-screen view, supports image slideshow and customize slideshow Interval. supports image rotation, zooming image by tap, supports trackpad gesture and rich keyboard shortcuts。
7. MAC OSX sandbox enabled, ensure having no any influence to your system。
1. Previous Image: "Left Arrow" key/ "Up Arrow" key/ "scroll up mouse" / "touchpad scrolling up or left"
2. Next Image: "Right Arrow" key/ "Down Arrow" key/ "scroll down mouse"/ "touchpad scrolling down or right"
3. Rotate Image Left: "Command" + "Left Arrow" key
4. Rotate Image Right: "Command" + "Right Arrow" key
5. Zoom in images to actual size: "Command" + "down array" key
6. Zoom out image to window size: "Command" +'up array' key
7. Switch View: "Command+1", "Command+2", "COmmand+3" key
9. Switch to large image view mode: double click image file in file list or double click image thumbnail.
10. Support pinching movements(two finger to zoom in and zoom out)(require OSX 10.8 and above)
11. Support to zoom in/out image by two finger tap.(require osx 10.8 or above)
12. Image rename: Select image file in image list table and press "enter" key
13. Show/Hide EXIF information: "Option +e"
14. Slideshow start/stop: "space" key
1. How to batch read all images in folders?
A: Drag/Add folders to iSee, it will read all images automatically. Because the limitation of OSX sandbox, iSee can't load all images in current folder by clicking a single pic in folder.
2. Why iSee always refuse drag&drop when I drag images/folders into it?
A: iSee only accept drag&drop when you drag images/folders to file list table and thumbnail list view, otherwise, iSee will refuse the drag&drop.
3. How to save images to specified folder?
A: Select image in image list or thumbnail list, and drag these image to the folder you want to save them. you can also drag selected image to other application.
4.How to sort image?
A: there are 3 methods to sort image:
1) Click image table list header
2) Click "left arrow" and "right arrow" button in the first segment button
3) Drag thumbnail in thumbnail list
5. How to skip prefetching images in sub-folders?
A: Please open preferences setting in "iSee" menu, and check "Skip sub-folders".
Change zoom in value up to 100
Add on option: empty all when open new image
iSee (com.dummyapp.isee) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is iSee 213. The most popular version of this application used by our users is iSee 5.5.0.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.7
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2013 fun. All rights reserved.