The easiest image viewer on OSX.Lightweight borderless UI, rich shortcuts.
Auto load all images in a folder and in its subfolders very fast.
How to use it:
1. Set QuickView as the default image viewer from "Preferences" in the menu.
2. Double click any image file will launch QuickView, and QuickView will prefetch all the images in the same folder and its sub-folders.
1. Lauch Quickview and drag&drop images or folders to the blue circle, Quickview will read all images automatically
1. Lightweight, borderless interface, super fast image prefetching,.
2. Support files&folders drag&drop. Support all popular image format, support gif animation. Batch read images in current folder and sub-folders.
3. support slideshow, image rotate,zoom in/out.
4. Support full-screen, fit to screen, fix window, fit image size view mode.
5. Support sort images by name, by path, by resolution, by file size , by file extension and by creation date. also support random order.
6. Rich shortcuts, supper to hide cursor, support to always on top.
1. How to start/stop slideshow?
A: Start/stop slideshow with "space" key.
2. Why app always prompt to get permission?
A: It is the OSX sandbox limit, if you permit the access, QuickView will remember your choice, it will not ask for it again at the next time. you can also access the very high level folder( for example your HOME folder), then the child folders will not ask for the permission access.
3. Shortcuts list:
Full Screen View: "F"
Full Window View: "1"
Fix Window Size View :"2"
Full Image Size View: "3"
Next image: "down arrow" / "right arrow" / "mouse scroll down" / "trackpad scroll down" / "trackpad scroll right"
Previous Image: "up arrow" / "left arrow" / "mouse scroll up" / "trackpad scroll up" / "trackpad scroll left"
Rotate image left: "command + left arrow"
Rotate image right: "command + right arrow"
zoom image: "command + up|down arrow" / "command + mouse scroll up|down" / "command + trackpad scroll up|down"
Start/Stop slideshow: "space"
Show/Hide thumbnail browser: "Command +B"
Quit App: "Q"/ "Command +Q"
More shortcuts please check the app menu
change the zoom in value up to 100
QuickView (com.dummyapp.quickview) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is QuickView 81.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/QuickView.app
Minimum OS version: 10.7
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2013 fun. All rights reserved.