- Added: full compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Added: support for OneDrive for Business accounts.
- Added: iOS 10 support.
- Added: the ability to lock tabs.
- Added: the ability to configure hotkeys for:
- switching between tabs;
- selecting and unselecting items;
- opening a file;
- selecting a file and checking its size.
- Added: more criteria for sorting and display as columns in the Full mode: date added, date created, date last opened, permissions.
- Added: the ability to choose the default text editor (used when you select a file and press F4).
- Added: the Korean and Japanese localizations.
- Improved: clipboard handling (now files can not only be copied, but also moved using the ⌘C / ⌥⌘V shortcuts, as in Finder).
- Improved: the size and modification date of the current file is now displayed in the Brief and Thumbs modes.
- Fixed: Inability to use some hotkeys (e.g. Enter/Return) upon updating from version 1.5 to version 1.6
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
Commander One (com.eltima.cmd1) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Commander One 2157. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Commander One 1210.
Super fast file manager with ftp and dropbox support
- Ukraine, August 13, 2015
To submit your review of Commander One please download Software.com for Mac and click "My Apps" to rate the software installed on your Mac system.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.10
Copyright: (c) 2016 Eltima Software. All rights reserved.