- Added: support for Dropbox API v2 (you will need to relink your Dropbox account).
- Added: support for Amazon S3 buckets in the following regions: US East (Ohio), Asia Pacific (Mumbai), Canada (Central), EU (London).
- Added: the Hungarian, Polish and Ukrainian localizations.
- Improved: handling of Google Drive accounts (support for the new API).
- Improved: connection / detection of iOS devices on macOS 10.12.
- Improved: fetching of files on remote servers when viewing / editing them.
- Improved: the built-in file viewer now remembers the viewing mode last used (text, hex, etc.) and the position and dimensions of its window.
- Fixed: getting the size of folders that contain bundles.
- Fixed: changing of Commander One's color theme on macOS 10.12.
- Fixed: copying of HTML files from Amazon S3.
- Fixed: the Chinese localization.
- Fixed: a crash when uploading large files to OneDrive.
- Fixed: a crash when opening an S3 bucket in an unknown region.
- Fixed: a crash when changing certain settings in Connection Manager.
- Fixed: a rare case when no window contents were displayed on startup in Brief mode.
- Fixed: freezing on dragging and dropping files on macOS 10.12.
- Fixed: the Esc button did not work when renaming files in Brief mode.
- Other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
Commander One (com.eltima.cmd1) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Commander One 2281. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Commander One 1210.
Super fast file manager with ftp and dropbox support
- Ukraine, August 13, 2015
To submit your review of Commander One please download the Software.com app for Mac and click "My Apps" to rate the software installed on your Mac system.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.10
Copyright: (c) 2017 Eltima Software. All rights reserved.