InstaSign v3.9.8 works only on 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and up!
- Fixed a bug with /usr/bin/ar
- Adjusted error messages
- Fixed a bug with the cancel function
- Resolved a hang with deb signing
- Removed timeout for codesigning
- Fixed compatibility for 10.6 machines
- Reorganization of some bundle files
- Fixed a bug where 10.7 machines had difficulties signing/syncing
- Minor UI text changes
- Fixed a crashing bug that occurs on some instances of signing.
- Fixed an issue where some error messages weren't showing when Growl wasn't running
- Fixed a major codesigning bug where signatures were failing to authenticate with iTunes
- Fixed a minor bug in the "friendly naming" feature that caused crashing
- Updated codesign binaries
- InstaSign will no longer use /usr/bin to place the necessary codesign binaries. This should now resolve some interference issues with Xcode's signing procedure.
- Re-enabled the "Check for Updates..." in the Menu, which was accidently disabled in v3.9.1 (manually downloading the v3.9.2 update via instasign.it is necessary!)
- Fixed codesigning on 10.6 machines and a minor bug in the UI
- Fixed a bug with signing FAT binaries with armv6, armv7, and armv7s compatibility
- Added compatibility for iTunes 11+
- Optimized code and made things much more lightweight
- Fixed a bug when saving IPAs after resign
Current Bugs and Suggestions
For more information, click here.
InstaSign (com.uhelios.instasign) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is InstaSign 3.9.8. The most popular version of this application used by our users is InstaSign 3.3.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.6