TinyPAC is a simple HTTP server that allows you host your .pac files easily.How to Use TinyPAC
1. Launch TinyPAC
2. Start the PAC service
3. Switch to the "PAC" tab and add a configuration file
4. Select the previously created item and you'll see the PAC file URLs on the button right
5. Use the above URLs to configure your web browser / client
Safari / Chrome Configuration (macOS)
1. Open System Preferences
2. Go to "Network" and select the current network
3. Go to "Advanced -> Proxies"
4. Enable "Automatic Proxy Configuration" and paste in the PAC URL
5. Click "OK" and then "Apply"
Firefox Configuration (macOS)
1. Launch Firefox
2. Go to "Preferences... -> Advanced -> Network -> Settings... ->"
3. Select "Automatic proxy configuration URL", paste in the PAC URL and click "OK"
Note: TinyPAC is a helper app that hosts the .pac files for your computers / devices, it is not a proxy server itself.
TinyPAC (net.langui.tinypac) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is TinyPAC 1.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.10
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2016 Langui.net. All rights reserved.