1.4.4 (Build 338)
- ✔ Fix the bug that MacVim does not included in Switcher
- ✔ Remove Google Analytics
1.4.3 (Build 331)
- ✔ Introduce a new logo designed by Ray, back to black style of Manico!
- ✔ Fix the bug that deleting app in Silent Mode does not work
- ✔ Fix the bug that in Switcher mode, there might be an extra folder icon
- ✔ Fix the bug that in Switcher mode, Manico recognises the Extension as App
- ✔ Fix the bug that in Custom mode, the app does not under Applications folder can not be called successfully after restarting Manico
1.4.2 (Build 314)
- ✔ Update to new OS X Yosemite style app icon
- ✔ Support OS X Yosemite's Dark Menu
1.4.1 (Build 307)
- ✔ Add support to load Finder icon in custom mode
- ✔ Preferences: fix the issue the editing status is kept when switching from custom tab to advanced tab
1.4.0 (Build 300)
- ✔ Now support to add app to Silent Mode from status menu directly
- ✔ When loading apps from Dock/Switcher, keep the shortcuts for old apps
- ✔ Fix the issue when loading defaults shortcuts fails because of avaiable keys is bigger than apps
1.3.5 (Build 284)
- ✔ Some background apps (Like "Android File Transfer") won't display in Switcher mode now
- ✔ Fix the issue when switching from Appearance tab in Preference, the shortcuts will not be usable
- ✔ Allow to set "Time Delay" to "Never"
1.3.4 (Build 279)
- ✔ Fix the issue that record shortcut does not work in Custom mode.
- ✔ Add option to disable the double press action.
1.3.3 (Build 274)
- ✔ Add support for double press the Activate Key to disable Manico temporally.
1.3.2 (Build 265)
- ✔ Update status icon.
- ✔ Adjust the padding of icon and the box.
- ✔ Add feature to “Load Default Shortcuts” in Custom mode.
- ✔ When reset icons in Custom mode, it will display an alert now.
- ✔ Fix the position issue when using multi-displays.
1.3.1 (Build 253)
- ✔ Fix the crash when recording non-alphabet characters in Custom mode.
1.3.0 (Build 249)
- ✔ Delay time now can be set to 2 seconds
- ✔ Manico now support using full characters of keyboard, the number of apps is not limited to 10
- ✔ Add "Silent Mode" to make Manico silence on specific apps
- ✔ Fix the issue that multi-instances of QQ will have a blank icon
- ✔ Fix the issue that after switching desktop, Manico will still display on the old desktop
Manico (im.manico.manico) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Manico 338. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Manico 348.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Manico.app
Minimum OS version: 10.7
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2013 Tualatrix Chou. All rights reserved.