File Helper is an app that allows you to see detailed info about a file or folder. And how? By simply right clicking on the file/folder and choosing 'Get File Info' option. That's not all, you can also see a list of apps compatible with the file you choose. This is an app that's small in size and always handy.
Features & Benefits:
1. Get details with a right click: Without launching the app, you can see details of any file or folder of your choice. Just right-click on the item and choose 'Get File Info'. You can see details of any file or folder on your Mac.
2. Get hash details, Hex dumps, everything: From minor details like 'Date Modified' to detailed info like 'Hash details', 'Hex Dumps', you can get all info about your file or any folder.
3. Check for Compatible Apps for your File: If you're having difficulty in opening a file, this app can easily search for compatible apps on your Mac or the web in which your file can be best viewed on.
4. Intuitive UI: The interface has no bells & whistles but it's really easy to understand if you're using it the first time.
5. It's FREE: You don't have to pay a penny for this app. It's 100% FREE with no conditions applied & no hidden costs!
Minor bugs fixes.
File Helper (com.pcvark.file-helper) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is File Helper 1.1. The most popular version of this application used by our users is File Helper 1.1.0.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.8
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2016 PCVARK Software. All rights reserved.