Geekbench 3.4.1 contains an important security fix for OS X and is recommended for all OS X users.
- Changed to secure connections to download update information and release notes.
- Updated comparison chart design to improve readability.
- Updated Android, iOS comparison devices.
- Added support for Intel SHA-NI instructions for the SHA-1 workload.
- Added support to detect Low Power Mode on iOS 9.
- Fixed L4 cache reporting on systems without an L4 cache.
- Fixed errors that could occur when uploading results from Intel NUC systems.
- Fixed interface issues on iOS 9.
- Reduced AES multi-core score variability on systems with two or more NUMA nodes.
- Fixed crashes that occurred in low memory situations on Android.
- Fixed a bug that caused benchmark results to print incorrectly on OS X.
- Fixed sharing benchmark results using "Share via Gmail" on Android Lollipop.
- Fixed bugs that prevented the battery test from starting automatically on certain Android devices.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Geekbench from reporting the battery level on Android.
- Fixed bugs that could cause the battery test to crash on iOS.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing battery test results on iOS.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from adding battery test results to their Geekbench Browser account.
- Added new battery test for Android, iOS.
- Added a brief summary to "Share Results" email on iOS.
- Addressed 64-bit code generation issues on Android/AArch64.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on Windows 10.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on 32-core systems.
- Reduced the memory footprint of the BlackScholes workload.
- Added support for iOS 8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Added benchmark comparison charts on iOS.
- Added support for High DPI mode on Windows.
- Fixed code signing issues on OS X Mavericks, Yosemite.
- Fixed crashes that could occur on Intel-based Android devices.
- Added support for AArch32 processors on Android.
- Added benchmark comparison charts on Android.
- Redesigned benchmark results view to increase information density.
- Added support for BlackBerry 10.
- Added support for Android devices with MIPS processors.
- Added Android CPU governor to system information.
- Added L4 cache information to system information.
- Fixed an issue where results uploaded to Dropbox were given meaningless names.
- Added support for the Mac Pro (Late 2013).
- Added the ability to export benchmark results to XML.
- Fixed an issue that broke Dropbox integration on 64-bit iOS devices.
- Added support for the iMac (Late 2013) and the MacBook Pro (Late 2013).
- Added support for the latest Android and iOS devices.
- Stress test now works as expected and uses approximately 100% of processor resources.
- Processor information is now more accurate on Android devices with an Intel processor.
- Fixed an issue where Geekbench mistook the Nexus 7 (2013) for the Nexus 7 (2012).
- Fixed an issue where standalone mode did not work on OS X.
- Fixed an issue where 64-bit iOS devices were reported as 32-bit iOS devices.
- Fixed an issue where processor frequency could be misreported on Linux.
- Re-introduced 64-bit benchmarks on iOS.
- Removed support for iOS 6.
- Removed 64-bit benchmarks on iOS, fixing a crash that occurred on iOS 6.
- Introduced 64-bit benchmarks on iOS.
- Added ARM cryptography instruction implementations of AES and SHA-1.
- Re-enabled standard optimizations for the STREAM Copy workload.
- Reduced the memory footprint of the BlackScholes and STREAM workloads.
- Added support for older Linux distributions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on dual-processor systems running Windows.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on 32-core systems running Windows.
- Fixed a bug that caused updates to fail with a "The update is improperly signed." message.
- Fixed a typo in the Dropbox dialog box.
- Fixed a misaligned icon on the iPad 2, iPad mini.
- Added support for OS X 10.6.
- Fixed a bug that caused Geekbench to crash on OS X 10.7.
Geekbench 3 (com.primatelabs.geekbench3) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Geekbench 3 1047.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Geekbench 3.app