- Fixes some problems new to OS X Mavericks.
- Misc minor tweaks.Version 2.1.2 - Build 198
- Added vertical swiping to reveal the page dock.
- Fixed a bug where reordering pages in the page dock would cause pages to be offset incorrectly until the application was relaunched.
- Fixed a bug where changing screen resolutions would cause a crash.
- When renaming an item, the extension is kept.
- Fixed a bug where the rubberband rect was intersecting the wrong items when the page dock was shown.
- Fixed a bug where the preview panel would use the wrong source rect when the page dock is visible.Version 2.1.1 - Build 196
- You can now copy items between pages by holding Option
- Added popup menu when clicking on the page title. Quick way to switch between pages.
- When adding a new page, it now appends an incremented number if needed to make unique page names.
- Tweak to prevents the very common case where hovering over the page dock reveal button with a file, would open the page dock and then it'd immediately end up hovering over the first page and switch to it. Now there's a delay preventing that immediate switch.
- A folder can no longer be dragged into itself even if other items were also selected
- Renaming a file now actually renames the file.
- Fixed a problem causing there to be no background image.
- Tweaks to the built-in updater.Version 2.1 - Build 192
This is a big release with important changes!
NOTE! All pages created with past versions of QuickPick will have "Snap to Grid" turned off, and their View Options settings reset to a default. Item locations will not be affected.
View options are now per page, instead of a single set of settings for all grid pages. This lets you have nice big juicy icons for applications on the first page, while being able to fit far more files on a second page with smaller icons.
New Grid Layout Model
In past versions grid spacing defined the space between grid points (where icons would "snap" to) regardless of the icon size and label position, easily resulting in overlapping items. Now, in version 2.1 the grid spacing is defined to be the padding between items, so the grid spacing automatically resizes to fit the icon size and other layout settings.
Arrange By — Auto-layout
By popular demand, new in 2.1 is the ability to specify that a grid page's files be automatically arranged by Name, Kind, Application, Date Modified, etc.
- Per-page grid options available via the View Options panel in the Action and contextual menus.
- New grid layout model to prevent icon overlaps.
- Keep items arranged by Name, Kind, Application, Date Modified, etc just like in Finder.
- Added Clean Up By and Clean Up Selection.
- The Action menu button is now always visible, and is also available as a contextual menu.
- You can now switch between pages while dragging files by dragging near the left and right edges of the screen.
- Dropping a file into a folder with a file of the same name will now ask and offer to replace the file.
- Swiping between pages is fixed and more consistent on 10.7 and 10.8.
- Fixed cases where changing a view option would not immediately redraw the grid page correctly.
- When renaming a grid page, the menu item in the Pages menu is always renamed too.
- When items change outside of QuickPick (they are deleted, renamed, or their label is changed), QuickPick now takes note of those changes.Previous Version:2.0.9 release notes
QuickPick (com.araeliumgroup.quickpick) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com. The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is QuickPick 199. The most popular version of this application used by our users is QuickPick 148.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.6