Rename a huge amount of files and folders within a view seconds.Drag and drop predefined tokens for the new name structure.
Cut chars at the start and end of the original name.
Use the search, replace functionality to edit strings easily.
Rename the suffix of files.
Choose whether you want to rename files and folder, files only or folders only.
1. Select the files and folder you want to rename
2. Drag and drop tokens to the name structure bar
3. Add individual text to the new name structure bar
4. Make settings for the original name if selected (replacements, cut chars and suffix renaming)
5. Hit the "GO" button to run the rename process
QuickRename (de.sh-production.quickrename) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/QuickRename.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6