Heartbeat heartblead bug remedy: 50% price reduction for all! This will give your data an extra layer of protection.Total automation: set it and forget it.
AutoEncrypt syncronizes encrypted version of your files.
It understands Mac filesystem, so attributes, applications and bundles are preserved.
Automatic compression of each file and bundle to save space and bandwidth.
1) Make a backup to USB as soon as you connect it to the computer.
2) Put private backups on a public server
3) Share and edit live files to a limited group of people using a public server.
4) Protect against Man-In-The-Middle attacks. Files are encrypted (even the filename) and every bit is tamper proof.
5) Share files designed to different people to different folders, where each recipient can only access the right files.
6) Organize files in different ways on different computers. Generate different key for each category of files. Syncronize to a server accessable from all computers. On each computer the unencrypted folder can be put anywhere so a new root folder can be choosen for each category. Each file will be syncronized immediatly to each machine when a file changes. Endless possibilities.
7) One-way syncronization. Just select Read Only on the folder where the files must not be changed.
8) Optional single shot synchronization, which closes AutoEncrypt when done. This can be used in scripts and to control which version of a file that should be synchronized.
Handles cloud services that mangles the file names (i.e. GDrive)
Use the new default method 3 and you can rename files that is stored on cloud service to whatever you want, and it will still find the right file parts to recreate to original file.
AutoEncrypt (se.runaker.autoencrypt) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is AutoEncrypt 1.20.