Scroll ReverserRelease Notes
v1.7.2 (26 May 2015)
- Fixes for bug where Scroll Reverser would sometimes stop working, requiring app restart. (Now it should hopefully not stop working, and if it does you can just toggle Scroll Reverser off/on to reset it.)
- You can now right-click (or control-click) the menu bar icon to toggle Scroll Reverser on/off.
- New algorithm to (hopefully) distinguish more accurately between trackpad and mouse.
- Added a debug console to help with fault-finding. To show the debug window, option-click (⌥-click) the Scroll Reverser menu bar icon.
- Added Korean, Russian, Slovak and Traditional Chinese translations. (Thanks Josef, Byungkook Jang, Dmitry, and Johnny.)
v1.7.1 (7 Jan 2015)
- Fixed bug (introduced in v1.7) where Scroll Reverser would sometimes stop working after using it for a while.
- Added Romanian translation. (Thanks, Gabriel.)
v1.7 (18 Dec 2014)
- Brand new preferences window to replace the clunky old menu.
- Important fixes for compatibility with the upcoming Yosemite update 10.10.2.
- Adds AppleScript support for turning Scroll Reverser on and off.
- Now treats a Wacom mouse's scrolling as coming from a mouse, rather than a tablet.
- Gave the app icon a freshen up.
- Localized in Brazilian Portuguese, German, Greek, Italian, and Japanese. (Thanks, Humberto, Peter, Nikos, Vincenzo and Fu-sen.)
v1.6.1 (25 Sep 2014)
- Updated for OS X Yosemite. (Specifically, the menu bar icon now supports Dark Mode.)
- Smaller file size.
v1.6 (21 May 2013)
- Updated the status icon for retina displays.
- Better accuracy detecting traditional wheel mice from trackpads. (No change to Magic and Mighty mouse detection.)
- Added the option to automatically check for updates.
- Fix minor bug which casused a console warning about 'scrollPhase is deprecated...'.
- Requires OS X 10.7 Lion and above. (Version 1.5.1 still supports 10.4 and above.)
v1.5.1 (12 March 2012)
- Signed with a Developer ID for OS X 10.8 Gatekeeper.
v1.5 (23 February 2012)
- Now works with OS X 10.4 Tiger.
- More reliable detection between mouse and trackpad.
- Fixed a bug that led to high memory usage.
- Added a welcome window that appears on the first run.
- Added German localization. (Thanks, Peter.)
v1.4.4 (29 September 2011)
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed a problem with the Italian localization.
- Added Romanian localization. (Thanks, Gabriel.)
v1.4.3 (9 September 2011)
- Added French localization. (Thanks, Marcel and E.)
v1.4.2 (18 August 2011)
- Changed default on Lion to not reverse horizontal scrolling.
- Added Spanish localization. (Thanks, Pedro.)
v1.4.1 (18 August 2011)
- Restored PowerPC and 32-bit Intel support.
- Better Wacom tablet detection.
v1.4 (11 August 2011)
- Added independent settings for horizontal and vertical scrolling.
- Added independent settings for scrolling with trackpad, mouse and Wacom tablet.
- Fixed a Firefox compatibility problem.
- Dropped PowerPC and Intel 32-bit support (by mistake).
- Added Italian localization. (Thanks, Vincenzo.)
v1.3 (28 June 2011)
- Added PowerPC support.
- Added Greek localization. (Thanks, ecrisis.)
v1.2 (11 April 2011)
- Added option to hide the menu bar icon.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization. (Thanks, Humberto.)
v1.1 (1 April 2011)
v1.0 (8 March 2011)
ScrollReverser (com.pilotmoon.scroll-reverser) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is ScrollReverser 10329. The most popular version of this application used by our users is ScrollReverser 10004.
Operating System: Mac
Minimum OS version: 10.7
Copyright: (c) Pilotmoon Software