Version 3.22 (13.050.07) Tue Feb 19 08:08:01 CET 2013
- Added default overrides for pmset. SmartSleep uses pmset to set the values for sleep, hibernate, sleep and hibernate and system default. You can now override the values that SmartSleep uses:
So if for example you want the system to use hibernatemode 1 instead of what SmartSleep uses by default (e.g. 25 on MacOSX 10.7 and up) you can set that with:
defaults write de.jinx.SmartSleep pmsetvalueforhibernate 1
Smart people can also use this setting to skip hibernate & sleep completely by setting pmsetvalueforsleepandhibernate to 25. Then SmartSleep will hibernate the machine when it's below the value set for the sleep & hibernate level slider.
- Added retina MenuBar icons - thanx to Mario Bieh for creating them.
- Added os dependend update mechanism for future updates.
- Added more Help pages.
- Changed how the application behaves when it's installed incorrectly.
- No longer needs a setting to explicitly allow running in background as SmartSleep does not need to follow Apples AppStore rules. So SmartSleep daemon automatically runs in background when you you use something other than System default as setting.
- Fixed a bug that would cause SmartSleep not to set the correct sleep state when not run in background.
- Fixed a bug that appstore receipts from older computers would not be moved away.
- Fixed a few typos and linked to Info.html inside the dmg. (build 13.050.07)
SmartSleep (de.jinx.smartsleep) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is SmartSleep 13.050.07. The most popular version of this application used by our users is SmartSleep 3.10.0.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/SmartSleep.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6.8
Copyright: 2006-2013 Patrick Stein