SystemPal is becoming an ALL-IN-ONE app. It is the best tool to monitor your memory/CPU usage status, CPU temperature and fan speed, network speed. It also provides a tool kit including mini music player, screen shot utility, memory cleaner.Great Features
1. Showing status directly on the status bar. It is very convenient to check system status.
2. Showing a mini music player on the status bar. This mini music player controls iTunes to play songs in your iTunes library. It is very convenient to see song name and artist on the status bar. You can also check the album artwork, read the lyrics, rate the song. When you close iTunes, the mini music player will just become a tiny icon.
3. Providing a screen shot utility. You can use it to capture mouse selection, capture a window, capture the whole screen. You can save the screen shot to desktop or save to the clipboard. You also have the option to delay 3 seconds before capturing.
4. Providing a quick launch for Activity Monitor of Mac OS X.
5. Memory usage pie chart.
6. CPU usage chart. Working well with multi-core processors.
7. Network status (uploading speed and downloading speed).
8. Configurable items showing on the status bar.
9. 1-Click cleaning memory. When you are short of free memory, you can just click 'Clean Memory' on SystemPal.
10. Auto-cleaning memory. If the free memory is smaller than a certain number, SystemPal will begin to clean memory automatically.
11. Displaying the top processes which consume much memory or CPU resource. You can quit or relaunch apps to get more system resources.
12. Special enhancement for OS X Lion. This utility works perfectly in Lion's full screen mode and every space.
13. Auto-run at login (you need to set it in the preferences).
14. SystemPal consumes much less resource than other apps with similar functionalities.Great For
Virtual machine users
If you find any problem, please report it to us and provide your computer's model (e.g. MacBook Pro 13-inch Mid 2010). We will try to reproduce it and fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.
We are open to your suggestions.
Contact us by email: email@example.com
2012-01-12 3.0 Added a mini music player on the status bar. Added a screen shot utility. Added a quick launch for Activity Monitor.
2011-12-20 2.3 Bug fixes.
2011-12-14 2.2 Supports network unloading and downloading speed. Supports auto-cleaning memory.
2011-09-27 2.1 Supports CPU temperature and fan speed.
2011-09-20 2.0 Supports CPU load status. MemoryTool is renamed to SystemPal.
2011-08-11 1.0 MemoryTool, shows memory pie chart on status bar, cleans memory.
Follow us on twitter: @vincesoft
1. Fixed the temperature problem on Macbook Air/Pro/Retina Mid 2012 models.
2. Fixed the problem of mini iTunes player. It will show the song and artist only when iTunes is playing.
3. Supports retina display