Highlight Hunter saves camera owners time by quickly finding the highlights in their videos.
"Highlight Hunter is invaluable to us at GoPro. Our video producers save hours every week because we can get to the interesting footage quickly and spend more time in the fun, creative part of production."Kyle C., GoPro video producer
Here's how Highlight Hunter works:
1. Record with your camera as usual. After something cool happens, cover the lens with your hand for 1 second.
2. Sit back and relax while Highlight Hunter scans your videos for the highlights you marked.
3. Share the best highlights on Facebook, save them as videos, or open them in your favorite video editor.
Upgrade to Highlight Hunter Pro to save highlight clips without watermark images and open your highlights directly in Final Cut Pro X (without saving them first).
Highlight Hunter works with all digital cameras including GoPro, Flip, Toshiba, Kodak, Canon, Panasonic, Sony, Veho, and Contour.
Import the saved highlight clips into any video editing software application such as Apple iMovie, Apple Final Cut, and Adobe Premiere.
Spend more time creating highlights and less time searching for them!
New in version 2:
1. Preview and trim each highlight before saving or sharing
2. Share highlight clips directly to Facebook from within the app
3. Scanning engine is twice as accurate in finding highlights
New in version 2.1:
1. Usability improvements
2. Bug fixes
Highlight Hunter Free (com.authenticallydigital.highlighthunter.osx.free) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Highlight Hunter Free 2.1. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Highlight Hunter Free 1240.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/Movie tools/Highlight Hunter Free.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012 Authentically Digital LLC. All rights reserved. Patents pending.