iLove Video Editor is an easy-to-use video editing application for mac users. With simple controls and an intuitive interface, this app can help you to trim video length, apply image or text watermark, crop video size to remove black margins, rotate video,adjust video brightness, saturation, contrast, etc. Only a few steps, you can enhance the quality of your home videos to share with your friends.Support most of popular video formats, such as AVI, MOV, MP4, and many others.
Cut off unwanted parts of your video.
Drag the cropping size or manually set the cropping ratio.
Rotate your video into correct direction.
Add text or image watermark onto your video.
Adjust brightness, contrast,saturation, volume.
Play video for preview before export.
How to use:
1. Launch iLove Video Editor, drag or click "Import" to load video file.
2. Trim: Drag sliders or set start/end time to select the clip you want.
3. Crop: Drag dashed box or set x/y coordinate for cropping.
4. Rotate:You can achieve horizontal flip & vertical flip, or rotate 90° clockwise and rotate 90° counterclockwise.
5. Watermark:Support text and image watermark, you could drag and drop the watermark to any position.
6. Effect:Drag sliders to set brightness, contrast,saturation, volume etc.
7. For each step, you can click the Play icon with square brackets to play your video for preview.
Fixed watermark bug under OS X Yosemite.
iLove Video Editor (com.ilove.videoeditor) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is iLove Video Editor 1.0.1.