Version 3.0.2 - November 2012
iStopMotion 3.0.2 is an important bugfix release. Despite the lack of shiny new features it was a big effort to develop and will improve your time spent with the app sustantially. Please always use the latest version! iStopMotion 3 and later requires at least OS X Lion v10.7.4. OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.2 or later is recommended.
- Enhanced compatibility with third party QuickTime components. iStopMotion automatically unloads certain QuickTime components that we have identified as incompatible with the app sandbox environment. However, it is strongly recommended that you uninstall the components that are listed in the warning message on startup as they affect stability in many apps. Click the help icon in that warning dialog for more details.
- Export as 'Image Sequence' functionality provided by QuickTime once again works.
- Exported QuickTime movies with the 'Prepare for Internet Streaming' option set are now exported correctly.
- Keyboard shortcuts for 'Movie > Go to' submenu work again.
- Keyboard shortcut for 'Send to iMovie' added.
- Support for using computer-wide licenses. License files placed in '/Library/Application Support/Boinx/Licenses/' will be used for all users on a computer. This enables administrators to deploy multi-seat licenses easily. This of course only works on the Boinx download version.
- Automatically updating to newer versions of iStopMotion will once again work once version 3.0.2 is running. This last time you still need to update manually. This applies only to the Boinx download version, Mac App Store customers continue to use the App Store app for updating.
- A crash caused when importing certain audio or video files into iStopMotion has been fixed.
- Lots of other fixes.
iStopMotion (com.boinx.istopmotion3) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is iStopMotion 15241. The most popular version of this application used by our users is iStopMotion 16053.
Operating System: Mac
Default Install Path: /Applications/iStopMotion.app
Minimum OS version: 10.7.4