Want to join your iPhone Videos?
Just 2 Steps. Add any number of videos & Click Join Video. That's it!
Watch how to use video here : http://bit.ly/1E7l1tC
(Or Click 'Any Video Joiner Support' Link)Steps
1. Add any number of video files.
2. Change the sequence or output resolution if needed.
3. Click "Join Video". That's it!
● Criteria to be met for joining without re-encoding - Same Container, Codec & Resolution. (Same Device or Camera).
● Supports most video file formats, codecs and containers.
● Input videos can be of any resolution.
● When non re-encoding criteria are not met the output will be encoded to a mp4.
● Ability to specify the output resolution.
● Ability to the change the sequence.
● Know total output duration before joining.
● VOB files are not supported.
Please contact me via http://www.nacentapps.com/contact.html
if you have trouble joining videos. I will try to help ASAP. Leaving comment doesn't help me in fixing the issue for you.
Any Video Joiner (com.nacentapps.any-video-joiner) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Any Video Joiner 140.